Joey Lawrence

Whoa, I'm a Stripper!

5/16/2012 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0515_joey_lawrence_chippendales_getty
Joey Lawrence is taking it all off ... or most of it at least ... because the 90s heartthrob just inked a deal with the man-stripper crew at Chippendales in Vegas.

A rep for the beefcake brigade tells TMZ, the 36-year-old former "Blossom" star will don the legendary bow tie ... and not much else ... for a special engagement at the Rio from June 7th-24th.

We're told Joey will sing, dance ... the "whole nine yards."

Joey's celebrity MC predecessors at the famed strip show include 98 Degrees singer Jeff Timmons and former "Bachelor" star Jake Pavelka.

It's unclear how much Lawrence is getting paid for the gig -- but in those parts, there's only one currency ... singles.

0804_chippendales_footer

Kabala

Whoa... just whoa

whocares

He's more manicured then most woman!!! STOP TWEEZING YOuR EYEBROWS!!!

babe4g

Please sign a petition to bring GCB back for another season. Thank you for all your support!

bunny

Joey Lawrence is so hot but male strippers are so gross to look at. I never could understand why other women found male strippers attractive. The more clothes on a man, the more attractive he is, imo. Now if I was a gay man, then it'd probably be hot.

Bridget

Oh I didn't see that NOTTOOFABINSF called me out twice. Check the reply NOTTOO. And for the people who don't want to check the reply...I'm not an ageist. I like older men. Just not this particular older man.

Barb

So, Mr.- Holier-Than-Now strips now?

FATj2112

That's great,good for him!
Now if Britney Spears would just pose for Hustler...

nocle

I think Joey looks amazing and his eyes make me melt. So jealous of all the girls that get to see him at the Chippendales show...just can't make it to Vegas in time to see him. He's going to be just a great addition to the show!!!

carriemaine

this is kind of odd ... he already has his own show which is currently in its second season. Its not like hes unemployed ...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3