« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pam Anderson

Boozy Lap Dancing

on Sunset Blvd

5/18/2012 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_pamela_launch_04Most people go to Boa for steak ... Pam Anderson goes to Boa to lap dance ... and the crotch-grinding was all caught on tape.

The 44-year-old former "Baywatch" star hit up the restaurant after the L.A. Kings playoff victory last night ... and she was in the mood to party.

Pam was hanging out at a table in the front of the restaurant with a bunch of guys ...and after a few swigs of vino ... a sexually-charged Anderson offered up some quality table-dances to some of her friends.

Isn't is great when the Kings win?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

russell

20 years ago, those guys would have been celebrating to have Pam lapdance for them. fast forward to 2012 and they almost seem embarrassed and annoyed. she needs a life makeover.

Kari

I find this sort of desperate and sad. And I feel sorry for her children.

Tamara Jaskiewicz

She should be really embarrased of herself. Its fine to dance n twirl how she was with the one guy, but laying on the 2 diff guys laps w her legs open n up in the air, completly trashy.

tmzfan

Cripes, get over yourself Pam and grow up. If it weren't for an inch thick of make up, you wouldn't turn a head.

DetroitRocks

Stay classy Pam

Lauri

Maybe she is practicing for DWS

Sean Kelly

It doesn't even look like Pam Anderson. This woman has a belly and a fat ass. And I agree with the one poster that I never saw a lap dance. TMZ you just look creepy for shooting video through a window at someone enjoying themselves.

Ann

how embarrassing it must have been for those young men to have granny grinding on them like that...very sad that she has children who see this stuff and have to hear about it from their friends...

sean

When you're 22 and you do that, it's kinda hot. When you're 44... oy!

Nora

How shameful! This may be 'normal' for Sunset Blvd. but come on. Needing more and more wine to carry on like this is pathetic! Even more pathetic when she behaves like this with just 'any' closest male friend sitting nearby. And they don't seem 'hot' and 'good-looking'. Wonder what happened after they all left the restaurant? First class floozy!

Kriss

Aging lush, it's sad.

charlei harper

interesting...when I go to Rosco's in LA and ask for breasts and thighs...I get an entirely different meal...hmmmm...

charlei harper

DaveT

Kid Rock on marriage to Pam: "I knew it was a bad career move to get involved with her because your life becomes a circus – because that's what she wants is media attention."

BEE

feel sorry for her...obviously doing it for the paparazzi's....I actually was routing for her when she
was on DWTS...the place where people go to get back into the limelight...I think she would get more respect if she acted her age...on interviews i find her very nice and funny...jus sayin