Arsenio Hall

3 Networks 'Very Interested'

in New Talk Show

5/21/2012 11:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_arsenio_hall_01
Arsenio Hall's long-awaited talk-show comeback is finally picking up steam ... TMZ has learned 3 networks are "very interested" in signing the comic to a TV deal.

Hall -- who was crowned champion on "Celebrity Apprentice" last night -- has been gunning to get back behind a desk ever since "The Arsenio Hall Show" went off the air back in 1994.

Now, with his newfound Trump-powered momentum ... sources tell us NBC and two other broadcast groups are all making a play for Arsenio ... though it's unclear if Hall would fit in daytime or late-night.

Hall is a late-night legend ... who, along with "The Simpsons," helped build FOX into a juggernaut when they premiered in 1989.

Fist pumps and whoops all around.

John

Amen to that!

Sick!

F*CK!! I had it on DVR , hadnt watched it yet.

Faye

The question is not whether three networks are interested. The question is whether anyone is interested in watching him.

whatever

Arsenio is a has been. The only reason he won is because Trump is going to get him a show which ultimately will be cancelled like his other ones.

VLNL

I loved Arsenio Hall's talk show years ago and hope,hope, hope that he gets back on late night! Yea! Team

Lou78Jr

Yeah give him his own show was fun to watch before!!

elysummers

Cool! I like Arsenio.

Jerry

Welcome back Triangle Head beeyatch!!!

taz

His head is to big for TV, Maybe Vinnie will massage his head, give him some skull

just my opinion

he deserves a comeback. he seems like a nice guy. he was a little whiney but overall a good guy in comparison to the disgusting personalities crammed down our throats on reality shows/blogs/ent news. aubrey deserved every name he called her. shes a lame whore.

spyseagullrobot

He was brilliant on the Arsenio Hall Show and so cute! snappy dresser funny the whole package.

Mike

Arsenio didn't deserve to win. He only raised half as much money as Clay Aiken and his vulgar little comedy show was not nearly as good as Clay's singing show in the final task.

Annie

I hope he gets a late night talk show. I really loved his old talk show. I liked him on Celebrity Apprentice but I will have to be honest and say that Clay should have won.

THIN LIZZY

I hope he gets a new show, his old one was the best. He had all types of musical acts and helped many go on to real big things back in the early 90's

Throwback kid

The only way I will watch Arseno is if he brings back the 8 Ball jacket, that jacket rules! Even Puddy on Seinfeld wore it. You got a question, you ask the 8 ball!