Arsenio Hall

3 Networks 'Very Interested'

in New Talk Show

5/21/2012 11:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521_arsenio_hall_01
Arsenio Hall's long-awaited talk-show comeback is finally picking up steam ... TMZ has learned 3 networks are "very interested" in signing the comic to a TV deal.

Hall -- who was crowned champion on "Celebrity Apprentice" last night -- has been gunning to get back behind a desk ever since "The Arsenio Hall Show" went off the air back in 1994.

Now, with his newfound Trump-powered momentum ... sources tell us NBC and two other broadcast groups are all making a play for Arsenio ... though it's unclear if Hall would fit in daytime or late-night.

Hall is a late-night legend ... who, along with "The Simpsons," helped build FOX into a juggernaut when they premiered in 1989.

Fist pumps and whoops all around.

ucistu

How about a spoiler alert first! I haven't seen the finale was going to watch it tonight. HATE!

daisy lane

A.Hall has always had the talent but t.v. networks never see it till its out of their grasp.

JJ

Arseni was not on part of Fox with The Simpsons! His show was syndicated.

doofusagoofus

He's a womanizer. Gross.

hotbitch

I've always wanted him to come back. Arsenio had the best late night show. Love him.

Sandy

This was a robbery!!!! Aubrey Oday was the best contestant and should have won, Arsenios behavior toward her was deplorable and I will never support him or any other endeavor he is ever involved with after he showed his true colors on National Television and is unable to have any control over his emotions....JUST SAY NO TO ARSENIO!!!!!!!!

PatinNJ

n.i.g.g.a. please

Sally

I hope he gets one.

Sunset

Saw him on Maher a few weeks back, albeit a tad cheesy, he was a like able guy. Best of luck.

JeffTheFan

I think NBC should give Arsenio an hour after Carson Daly and he could have the kind of show Daly had every Friday night...live band, freewheeling party-style talk, and maybe, even a fleeting memorial to Barry White...

Jay Menlo

Congrats Arsenio. Love the guy and wish him all the best!

dee

Just what we need ANOTHER TALK SHOW!

jwoolman

He might do quite well. I remember his old show - I actually watched it often enough, even though I don't usually have the patience for talk shows. I always thought he was an unusually good interviewer, he actually listened and asked good questions.

bring back recent posts

...u know...I remember watching his show..he would be refreshing again!!!!! GOOD LUCK ARSENIO!

moe

HORSE TOOTH JACKASS!
HE IS NOT AND NEVER WAS FUNNY. SO FAKE AND PHONY!!
He never seemed to do ANYTHING when I watched Apprentice. He hid in the background. WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE LAME TALK SHOWS!