Lindsay Lohan

Declares Wardrobe

On Liz Taylor

5/21/2012 5:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0518_lindsay_lohan_elizabeth_taylor_sub
Lindsay Lohan
's finally looking the part -- trying on some crucial Elizabeth Taylor-inspired outfits for her new movie ... and TMZ has obtained pics of the wardrobe action.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ, the actress is dead set on nailing Liz Taylor in her upcoming Lifetime movie "Liz and Dick" -- so she's spending countless hours trying to pick out the PERFECT outfits for the role.

We’re told Lindsay has final say on all wardrobe decisions for the film and has been giving major input into how to perfect Liz’s looks.

As we reported, Lindsay's been obsessing over Liz trying to get into the Hollywood legend's head, studying her constantly for the last few months.

The photos were snapped earlier this week during a wardrobe fitting. The first outfit was selected to recreate a famous photo shoot from Elizabeth's teenage years. The second is based on a Valentino dress Liz once wore.

"Liz and Dick" is scheduled to start shooting next month.

0518_lindsay_lohan_elizabeth_taylor_tmz

Barbara

I can't believe they are really going to use her in the TV movie. Haven't they been paying attention to the disgust of everyone that they would use her. Even Elizabeth's family members do not want her in it.

ilovegossip

LOVE to see all the new names on here with intelligence...that can see that Lindsay is a bad choice to play Liz!

melody

Everyone can see she's at Goodwill. The movie is another one of Lindsay's fake movies. The title of the movie is an insult to Elizabeth Taylor. She hated being called Liz. Everything about this says it's a sham or the stupied and broke people in Hollywood

help this young woman

Some Elizabeth Taylor quotes.

1. "I really don't remember much about Cleopatra. There were a lot of other things going on."

2. "Im a survivor - a living example of what people can go through and survive."

3. "I've been through it all, baby, I'm mother courage."

4. "Everything makes me nervous - except making films."

5. "If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down."

6. "Success is a great deodorant."

7. "You find out who your real friends are when you're involved in a scandal."

8. "I don't like my voice. I don't like the way I look. I don't like the way I move. I don't like the way I act. I mean, period. So, you know, I don't like myself."

TheMarshmallowMan

Lindsay Lohan causes Glee ratings to drop 11%

Sharon

She is no where near as beautiful, what a waste.

TheMarshmallowMan

Look at Lindsay, she is the spitting image of Liz LMFAO

cjs

Okay whatever my question is how is she going to pull off the VOICE of Elizabeth Taylor?
Also looks like the skit this past SNL with Mick, mirrors... got to love or hate Hollywood.

Jay W.

Good luck Linds.... shoo can doo it !

help this young woman

Elizabeth Taylor quote for ILG

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they’re going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

"Lindsay has final say on all wardrobe decisions".

Any possibility - remote as it is - of Linds and/or this "video" ever seeing success just took their last breath with that stupid statement.

That doesn't even happen in real movies..... if I were a Union costume/wardrobe designer, I'd sue Lifetime.

One million.

dreamon

She's got her hands full with the acting.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

I see Blohan has on the CHEAP PASTE for Taylors world renowned jewelry. Cheap jewelry for a cheap whore. Fitting.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

“JESUS!! Get the camcorder!! That sounded like 20 plane crashes in a row!!! This is HUGE!!!! HURRY UP!!!!”

“Forget it. That was just Linds’ “good morning” smokers hack“.

"Oh".

bino1952

I don't care what they put her in or how much makeup they use...this chic will NEVER look like Liz or have as much class. What a horrible choice to portary an amazing actress.