'America's Got Talent' Star

My Smashed Nuts Are Fine!

5/22/2012 11:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052212_horse_nuts_agt_launch
Don't worry America -- the guy who got his nads bashed about a million times on "America's Got Talent" this week, tells TMZ ... his family jewels are totally fine.

In case you missed it ... Zac Gordon -- known as "The Horse" -- shocked the audience with his talent when he let people KICK HIM IN THE NUTS ... break boards on his nuts AND smash a cinder block with a sledgehammer ... on his nuts!!!!

Now Horse assures TMZ ... contrary to how painful his act looked his balls suffered no injuries and tells us, "No cup! I've been doing this 10 years and I'm healthy as a horse!"

Gordon also tells us he's previously consulted with his uncle -- who is a doctor -- and his "talent" is not a medical concern.

Good thing because Howard Stern, Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne all said yes to his nut-smashing skills ... sending him through to the next round, where he's sure to take another beating.

Balls. Of. Steel.

Lamepoop

I think you mistook the work STAR for CONTESTANT in your title TMZ...

Cheryl A.

Sounds like he has a screw loose.

Or he is a nut bag.

Both puns are intended.

Dino

That's crazy & untalented !

lucylooo

The dumbing down of America

Muppet

Sad! Makes me wonder how many stupid people will try this at home now. Did it come with a warning before it aired?

scoopie

He wouldn't have made it through to Vegas with any other panel of judges; it was totally a Stern moment.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

This idiot reminds me of the movie character in Mr Deeds with his frostbitten foot that he and his friends use hammers and nails and such to have fun with when they got drunk, this must be who they got the idea from. He obviously has no ballz, must be an Obama voter.... ;)

News Flash

Only in america

Calinative

This is just "Nuts" :-)

J

Americas Got Talent is one of me and my wifes favorite shows. With all the diverse kind of talent they have. However, last night I was very disappointed last night when they all said yes to the guy who was constantly hit in the family jewels. Since when has that been considered talent!wo!? I wonder how long it will be that some young guy will try the same thing.

Gary

Just wait till this guy discovers TRUE CBT !
This isn't talent, it's a sexual fetish.
He must have microscopic equipment.

Ms. X

This is like watching a Big Ass on tv and being entertained by it farting for hours. Stupid.

Latch Johnson

America's got... Apparently nothing better than a guy to hit in the nuts.

babygirlsnonnie

That's not talent, that's STUPIDITY!!!! :-0

anne

this reminds me of the movie IDIOCRACY.. they had a show called OW MY BALLS.. i never thought i would see the day where that reality would come true!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments