Rob Lowe

You're Gonna Dig

My Casey Anthony Movie

5/22/2012 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052212_rob_lowe_launch
Rob Lowe is getting ready to re-try Casey Anthony ... in an upcoming movie about the infamous murder case ... and the actor tells TMZ he's VERY confident people are "gonna dig it."

Lowe was in Malibu yesterday when we asked about "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" -- a Lifetime flick in which Rob is set to play Jeff Ashton, the man who prosecuted Tot Mom for the alleged murder of her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Rob tells TMZ, "It's gonna be interesting ... I think people are gonna dig it ... great script."

Lowe says production starts Monday ... and he's hoping the project will air sometime in January .... roughly 4-and-a-half years after Caylee was murdered.

Jimmy jamz

uh oh you said the CA name. Cue the fate jealous housewives of tmz...

Oh wait they all said they where "boycotting" TmZ so they should all be gone now lol

Kari

I won't be watching it--it was disgusting enough to watch the first time. And Caylee didn't receive justice.

w

only way I would watch that is if 100% profit goes to help find missing children, I will do research if one dime goes into the hand the any anthony, or that snake lawyer I will not only NOT watch the movie but I will boycott the channel and all advertisers. Justice for Kaylee.

Sonya

I WILL NOT WATCH IT!!!

w

Troll alert, Jimmy Jamz is hating the comments

His Prince Michael

Why glorify -and profit from- an acquitted baby-murderer? GOD sees EVERYTHING.

This week, is the anniversaries for two of the most powerful and impactive do***ents in World History.
Equal-parts Revelation and Revolution, verifiably,
Nation and World-altering:
The Declaration of 2008
The Final Declaration

20Twelve:
Daniel Twelve;1 is HERE,
Zechariah Twelve;8 is NOW,
St Mark Twelve;36 is NOW,
Psalm2;012 is NOW:
The Most Blessed Christ King YESHUA reigns!
ALL, for The Greater Glory of The True and Living YAHWEH!

two cents

"Great script"?? WTF? Maybe he forgot that this story is about an innocent child, murdered, and tossed aside like garbage. I always knew he was an idiot, I just didn't know how much. smh

DEBBIE

why would we waste our time watching. It was played out in the news so much and we all know the outcome. Nothing new will be revealed. She did it and will never admit to it. I would rather re watch Manson movie.

Krispy Krentcil

Does the murdering whore trash get ripped limb from limb and hung next to the corpses of her miserable lying family in this version?

Kari

I like No. 8 "Two Cents" comments--and I agree--"GREAT SCRIPT"? That's disgusting. A child was murdered by her mother. How does this make for a great script? Thanks, two cents.

Marilyn

"Dig it"
What is it an ice-creme soda?
Is he f--king crazy?
A movie about a child's murder with no justice!
How stupid can this actor get?

Kari

I don't normally see violence as an answer, but to #10, Krispy Krentcil---too funny! Awesome!

the_truth_hurts

anyone who is in this movie or is trying to make a dime off this "C" that got away with killing her kid should be shot in the F'in face...

Jay W.

She didn't do it... It was the one armed man.

barbiemacs

Baez is out now trying to clean up his image. Wonder who is making the $$$ for this and Baez's book? I'm boycotting both. That biotch will get nothing from my pocket, nor that slimy atty!! Karma will get them both. We will not forget Callie...what a price you paid to expose your frikken piss poor thing for a Mom and this horrible atty!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments