Anderson Cooper

RIPS 'Barbie Mom'

'You're Dreadful'

5/23/2012 10:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Barbie Mom Sarah Burge
Anderson Cooper hates Barbie Mom ... HATES HER ... and made sure she knew it this week when he kicked her plastic ass off his talk show.

Cooper was trying his best to understand why the hell Sarah Burge -- aka the Human Barbie -- would want to Botox her 15-year-old daughter to get her to sweat less during beauty pageants.

When Burge started blathering on with some stupid explanation, Coop cut her off ... saying, "I gotta be honest, I gotta just stop. I'm sorry. I try to be really polite to all my guests, but I just think you're dreadful."

He added, "I honestly don't want to talk to you anymore."

Anderson later released a video statement saying, "I regret having her on in the first place and I regret that that's how things ended.

052312_barbie_mom_2_launchv2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chrissie

My god, Anderson is sooo gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But he is acting like a little girl.

janet

He's right, botoxing a 15 year old. That's just insane.

alex

I love Anderson!

Clyde T.M. Nestra

Good for Anderson! This woman is a mental case; CPS should be looking into her treatment of her children.

Clyde T.M. Nestra

test

Jay W.

I'd still stuff you Sarah... kiss kiss. But Botox for your 15 yr. old is a bad idea.

KnuckleDragger

Now that's gooood TV! The Anderson Cooper version of..."shut the fu*k up!"

Wow ...

Kudos to Anderson! He did the right thing. Society is so ugly, creating unrealistic 'beauty' images. Impossible to achieve. Then you get women with low self esteem - who cause great harm to their children...UNREAL. SAD. SO SAD! This woman is dreadful!

elle

sun tanning mama.....botox mama......bad mamas! good job anderson.....I love ya!

Jenn

Haha! I'm not sure that I 100% believe that he didn't have that planned out in advance, but it was awesome anyways. Can he get those 'Dance Moms' on his show next??

Logan R

So he thought he was going to get a reasonable answer from this woman? Don't have stupid people on your show then act surprised that they are stupid.

jason

This is a pathetic pre planned talk show moment for the sole purpose of getting a mention on websites that like this stuff. Anderson even struggles to try to pull this off cause it comes off as a "pre planned" moment.
If he hated her so much, then why have her on? answer: it's a crazy story that gets attention and gives him a moment to try to look disgusted. Phony.

Christine

Thank you, Cooper Anderson, for having the b*lls to stand up and say it like you mean it! Refreshing! To all the homophobes. . .geez, get over yourselves. . .every one can't be like you, thank the stars!

O_o

yes, she is dreadful - but he knew that b4 he invited her to be a guest on his show. ratings ratings ratings...

Jasmine

for the record I did this whe i was 16-17ish and its not a big deal at all! what girl doesn't want to sweat under their armpits!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments