Britney Spears

The Beginning of the X

5/24/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So it begins ... Britney Spears just showed up for the first day of filming for Season 2 of "The X Factor" in Texas -- wearing a slim-fitting breast-accentuating pink dress, black heels, and a big smile.

Auditions are set to kick off any minute at the Erwin Center in Austin -- and we're told Britney's fellow "X Factor" judges Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid are there too.

0524_demi_lovato_x_factor
Demi Lovato also showed up ... and got dissed by a fan holding a sign that says, "Go Britney."

Always tough to be last.

I'm A Lawyer

Her left foot is rotting.

Annechantal

Mumra the Ever Living

So it begins ...... TMZ's incessant whoaring of an azzwipe TV show in return for God knows what kind of shyte in return. Is it Money? Is it young boys and girls for you know who? Is it a chance to borrow Demi Lovato for a few hours of karnal pleasure? On Big Pymp er Harvey knows.

Ro

I think they both look great and wish them well. But I have to say, I live in Austin, TX and am 3 blocks from the Frank Ewrin Center and it's 90+ degrees here... Why is the world is Demi wearing a black leather jacket? She looks great, don't get me wrong, but holy cow it's hot here! :) LOL!

Lisamonica

Come on give her a chance. She knows music. (kinda) But I do think she will be good at being a judge.

O_o

hiiii, my name is britney, these are my boobies, and here's my cootie, right down heeeeeeere...all easily accessible (handicap ramp available as needed), as you can see!

Kate

TMZ, you are pathetic. You chose the worst picture of Britney to use, there are plenty of great pictures from this of her smiling/laughing and signing autographs for fans. And your journalism is terrible. Simon has not arrived yet, LA Reid, Britney and Demi have all arrived in cars and there's pictures of them.

Kate

TMZ why do you use the worst picture there is? There are quite a few great pictures of Britney and you choose this one? There's also lots of her smiling/laughing and signing autographs. Also, terrible journalism, Simon hasn't arrived yet. It's only Britney, Demi and LA Reid.

Jay W.

Damn... Spears looks good in pink ! Nice physique. Not a bone rack and not too fluffy.

O_o

i didn't think i needed pepto, until i saw this...and somehow, i feel better. i just...feel...better.

leah

CMON WE KNOW SIMON BOY WANTS PUBLICITY AND SICKE BRITIE WILL GET HIS NAME OUT THERE, AND HIS BIG EGO TO ESCALTING USING THIS POOR SICK MENTAL GIRL FOR HIS PERSONAL GAIN LIKE A CIRCUS FREAK PUTTING HIS NAME IN OUR M,INDS, HE

IS PURE EVIL AS HE SHOWED ON HIS EARLIER SHIOW, INSULTING AND DUSGUSTING HES A PIG LIKE H STERN TWO OF A KIND LOL I REPEAT TWO OF A KIND THATS SHOW BIS A REAL CON ARTIST ALL PR AND WERE THE FOOLS MAKING HIM RICH hES EVEIL USING HER TO STICK HIS NAM,E IN YOUR SUB CONSCIOUS iTS CALLED MARKEITNG PONZI SHEMES BECASUE bRIT IS IS A SICK FREAK PORON $ MAKING SHANK , TY

justinn88

Aw, poor Demi. She's a sweetheart, she stayed at my hotel here in Austin a few months ago. She was here for a Rodeo LOL But she was SO sweet. Even hung out with the overnight front desk person and was such a sweetheart. Britney is my main Mama but come on, don't treat Demi disrespectful! They are both amazing people!

xoLovelyyxo

Demi Lovato looks great. im more excited about Demi. Britney is a freakin loser. She's pretty much an airhead. i don't give a crap about britney. Good Luck Demi. I wish you the best on X Factor, You're gonna do great. I wonder how many times britney is gonna screw up. i hope she doesn't hit anyone or anything with an umbrella. ahaha we shall wait and see.

Cartman

Poor Britney,

She is like a caged female lion who is drugged to perform for the crowds.

She probably has a hard time figuring out what day of the week it is with the drugs they have her on.

ladyhaha

I love love love Britney!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments