Amber Portwood

The NEW Mug Shot

5/25/2012 6:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0524_amber_portwood_mug
TMZ has obtained Amber Portwood's newest mug shot ... taken moments after she surrendered to police in Indiana yesterday.

We broke the story ... the MTV "Teen Mom" star was taken into custody after she told the judge she would rather serve hard time in prison than finish out the rest of her court-ordered drug rehab program.

Amber is currently at the Madison County jail ... where she will remain until a hearing is set. A judge will then decide how long Amber will stay behind bars.

0117_teen_mom_mugshot_footer_v2

tony

porkwood. pork wood .pork wood ! great to see her skin has cleared up. i can only hope this is the last we hear of ms. porkwood until she get released sporting conrows and a prison tat on her neck..ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bunny

They probably should rename the show about now.

LOL

LOL@this mud duck. She was trash and that is why she was picked for the show. A pure unintelligent train wreck. I am so happy to see her go away and really, really, really hope she does the full time. LOL

Good riddance to bad rubbish! LOL

Gretel

That woman is such a pathetic piece of worthless trash. The real tragedy here is that she couldn't keep her flabby thighs together and created a child who is probably already on the same path and who will forever want the love of her mother, who thinks of no one but herself. She is a worthless POS.

Shellybean

Actually, I would have to agree with @Scott...I've always that Amber was a very pretty girl. Even when she was a bit heavier, I thought she had the cutest face. I felt the same way about Anna Nicole Smith when she was at her heaviest, too. Although, I'm not to sure about the "eating out" part, seeming that I'm a straight female, LOL. Well at least sometimes I'm straight. (WINK, WINK)

Good riddance!

Well, I've give it to Porkwood. At least she knew she was a failure and went ahead and saved the time and trouble that she would have caused herself and the courts anyway.

Bubbles The Chimp

Her fat head almost did not fit in the mugshot.

chucklehead

is she the victim of fetal alcohol syndrome?

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Even though I've never seen the show and only know her from TMZ's boring "groundhog day" stories about her, I feel sorry for her. Why is she so messed up that she thinks being locked up is easier than rehab? She needs therapy, seems like.

Snooki'sHairBump

Can she stay out of jail for five seconds and take care of her daughter?

And she's so stupid. Why would you rather go to prison than finish your time in rehab? Now she can't see her daughter whenever she wants. That's going to look bad on her already ****ty criminal record.

Itoldu

Either they're going to film in jail($$$$$) or this porker really BELIEVES she's a badass,and will survive jail.

kronenburg

She looks 45 - like a creepy 45-year old sociopath. Like Shirley Stoler in the "Honeymoon Killers" creepy.

Geo

The most repulsive female I have ever seen...

kathy

I personally think the show teen mom ruins these kids. It's hard enough to have a kid at 16 let alone be followed with a camera. They think they are stars. What false ego's we gave. Now she hit her boyfriend and did some drugs. If she wasn't on tv, I believe her sentence wouldn't be even close. I say let her go. waste of money. Make her work community service and get a job. The only thing we need to worry about is if the child is safe. Mother wants to destroy her lIfe.. Let her..

lowens1975

She obviously doesn't think anything's wrong with the way she's living or she would stay in rehab. Yep, she's hideous, guy musta used a sack.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments