Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Caleigh

Could it have been a fake Birkin?

palermo

People are out of work, losing their homes, and these mindless idiots have money to piss away like this. Truly disgusting.

Marie

Burning money that isn't even hers. Pathetic. Go buy another one with Daddy's money. Moron.

Observer999

Yeah, let's do this, instead of helping out people who don't have homes, or can't pay their electrical bills, or feed their kids right... and then they wonder why the 1% is hated.

Marie

And why is a 30 year old man dating a 19 year old? Gross.

Marilyn

It is a Blessing to do Good in the World.

Not this waste!

Simone

I would consider the possibility that this was some sort of anti-materialism statement, but the photo of her with the bag in her teeth sort of debunks that. There's nothing inherently wrong with a high-end handbag - what's wrong is that people buy these bags as a sort of status symbol. Destroying one doesn't make you cool and anti-establishment - it makes you look like a spoiled brat.

Meggie24

Totally shallow, rude & low class. This just screams, "I'm an entitled brat who was lucky enough to be born into wealth & I'll flaunt it in your face that I can destroy at $10,000 purse." Clint should be ashamed of his snotty kid.

Julie

When I saw she was 19 years old that said it all! Hey look at me, look at me!

lori

This is just for the viewers ... to make new like Kim K's weddings, etc. Junk t.v. I cannot believe that Clint would let this program on... his wife must be extra good in bed. What a shame and the girl is just another looser in my eyes.... Paris Hilton etc. just lazy spoiled girls. what a shame

South Beach

She would have protected that bag with her life if she'd earned the money to buy it.

KicksandGiggles

Disgusting! If I were Clint, I would kick her azz 100,000 times and root my foot in his azz when I'm finished!! And no, I don't give a crap she is 19.

Indy

It would only be cool if they won the purse in an auction and all the money went to an important cause. THAT would be cool. THAT would make statement.

ylg

Hollywood parenting at it's finest.

ju

she should of sold it and donated the money to animal shelters this is sick behavior clint i never thought he would go for that what a spoiled brat

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments