Clint Eastwood's Daughter

BURNS $100k Handbag ...

For the Hell of It!

5/26/2012 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0526_tyler_shields_money_burnClint Eastwood's daughter must have waaaaaay too much money to blow, 'cause the reality TV star just lit a $100,000 Birkin bag on fire ... all for the sake of a photo shoot.

19-year-old Francesca Eastwood -- who stars in the E! show "Mrs. Eastwood and Company" -- and her celebrity photographer boyfriend Tyler Shields decided to drop some major cash on the Hermes hand bag ... just so they could DESTROY IT!

If you don't know, the luxury-item bags range from $9,000 to $150,000 a pop (this was the $100k version) which apparently made no dent in the duo's wallet, because they sliced it in half with a chain saw and then let it burn -- all while the camera captured the fashion murder on film.

So we gotta ask ...

Nado

The question is, why this bag worth $100K?

bwshihtzu

So "The Man with No Name" has a daughter with no shame. She needs to sincerely apologize for this sick little stunt before her father's reputation is permanently damaged. And donate twice the amount, if not more, to a worthy charity.

Cee

So sick of seeing headlines about these "celebs" & their ditzy reality TV shows ... which I don't watch.
Thank God for PBS!!!

Cee

Kind of gives me a whole new view of Clint ... if this is his spawn!

Geeg

That is DISGUSTING. There are people in this world struggling to find clean drinking water and this vacuous silver spooner wastes 100 grand?!!

That is just so not cool or cute or anything approaching decent.

Stacey

it wasn't her idea it was her boyfriends. he will do anything for a picture...

Paul

F'ing idiots. How about donating the dough to a food bank. Good job on the child raising Eastwood.

Carol A. Terry

I am struggling financially working 2 jobs & still barely making ends meet!! glad to know that there are people out there that have so much money that they can piss it away like that!! Why don't you piss some of that money my way?? (2455 Somerset,Wichita, KS 67204) Someone please help me out for once? then maybe i would not have to work 7 days a week - my fiancee was just laid off so now i will probably have to find a 3rd job!! just once i wish someone would help me out, i get sick to my stomach thinking of how much money all these celebrities waste like it is nothing to them, but it is everything to me.

Jake Thompson

Who cares?

bek

Where is the asinine option?

cindy

Anyone paying that kind of figure for a purse is outrageous and disgusting.......period.
im glad she burned the damn thing !

Izzaboe

I can't afford a 40K surgery and this idiot is burning money. Totally pisses me off.

Nanato6

speechless..........(stupid bi#@h)

markus

she musta been bored!!

ElisabethIsDisgusting

Ever hear of a little thing called Photoshop, Francesca? It's not necessary to waste.