Francesca Eastwood

Burnt Birkin Wasn't MINE!!!

6/1/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060112_francesca_eastwood_launch_v2
Clint Eastwood
's daughter's been taking serious heat -- as in death threats -- for burning a $100,000 Birkin handbag just for the art of it ... but now Francesca Eastwood wants everyone to know it wasn't hers.

When we asked Francesca about the controversial pics last night, her photographer BF Tyler Shields quickly took the bullet ... saying, "It was my bag, I paid for the bag." Shields wouldn't say exactly how much he dropped, but confirmed the Birkin cost "more than a car."

We also asked Francesca what Clint thought of the disgustingly expensive photo shoot. Pretty sure it did not make his day.

Bob

The real crime is not that she destroyed a 100k purse. The real crime is that this talentless little d-nozzle isn't working at Dairy Queen.

ERP

It doesn't matter whose bag it was-it was still a huge waste of money that could have been a charitable donation.

Caroline

This idiot is really Clint Eastwood's daughter?

MsSuburbia

I think Boyfriend is a little douchy, but I think the photo shoot was brilliant. The roasted Birkin paid for itself in publicity. Conspicuous consumption is so UNcool!

Tammy

It's not something I would do, but how other people spend their money and what they do with their property is none of my business.

jason

Doesnt matter if it was hers or not she still destroyed it when she could have sold it and donated the money...

Blue

I don't like this Tyler Shield's idea of art. Hes the same guy who had Lindsay Lohan covered in blood with a gun in her mouth when she was at her very lowest point. Read on some other sites that authenticators deemed the bag to be a fake, so maybe it was worth more than a 76 Ford Pinto.

arkmoe72

E network should have spent money on her some acting classes.She really stuggles delivering the her lines on their E scripted reality show.He,s just a talentless fame wh**re E used for a publicity stunt.Should have put sex tape out like everyone else at E.

Superman

backtracking BS.

carol

I like her step mom Dina who is trying to make this spoiled child understand the value of a dollar - not sinking in. I can understand why Clint didn't want his family in a realty show - warts, bumps and all come out. This child falls into that category and that guy is a creep, seriously dump him quickly.

Melanie

Their money, their bag, they can do whatever they want with it. Or he can. Who's to say they don't give to the needy? People just needed something to complain about.

Kaz

You know whats funny is that fact that is a KarTRASHidan pulled a stunt like this bet there wouldnt be half there crap there is right now about it

Pat

What the hell does Francesca do to get that kind of money anyway? I guess Clint must be giving her $50,000 a week for allowance. I thought she said the bake was a fake, now it belongs to someone else? She's nothing but a spoiled brat who when caught doing something wrong tries to lie her way out of it. It sounds like she thinks anyone who isn't rich doesn't "Get" art, I don't think she does either how is cutting a purse in half and burning it art?

Chuck

Spoiled brat....

Rae

As long as whoever paid for the bag was willing to watch it burn, who cares? I bet all these people geting upset over the value of the burned-up bag would be the first people to win the lottery then give all their money to charities, right?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments