Snooki's Downfall

Being Pregnant in Super High Heels

6/1/2012 6:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0601_jersey_shore_snooki_pcn_2Snooki is no stranger to losing her balance and falling on the floor, but this time alcohol wasn't what caused her to almost bite it ... it was her huge platform wedge heels.

While arriving with all her crap to the infamous Seaside Heights crib -- where she won't be living this season -- the pregnant "Jersey Shore" star lost her footing, but luckily recovered avoiding any sort of injury to herself or her unborn baby.

This may be Snook's first fashion misstep that didn't involve a low cut top, leopard print spandex mini-dress, or Ed Hardy.

Nunya

Look at this dumbass trick..you're gonna risk injuring your baby by trying to look cute in those ugly ass platform shoes? smh

Jdawg

It doesnt take Alcohol to show her stupidity.

Jac

Snooki, I'm going to tell you what your friends and family are thinking but are afraid to tell you - YOU LOOK RIDICULOUS! Wear maternity clothes and get rid of the high heel shoes. There are plenty of stylish maternity clothes out there, and we all know you can afford them.

canibus6

bitch have a miscarriage we dont need more idiots like you and your Guido ***gots

BethyW

WHO NEEDS A PICKUP IN NEW JERSEY?!

tracker

Wearing those shoes just prove your too stooopid and immature to become a Mother..can't belive you'd chance a fall/miscarriage,,just smh in disbelief.

Gretel

I am so happy to see that she has developed such a great sense of responsbility to her well being now that she is a pregnant sow.

shewentwhoa

Wow I hope for the safety of her unborn child she wears some flat shoes. And she looks so trashy dressing like that.

firebaby

sometimes, rarely but sometimes, women smarten up for the sake of their children, and after becoming mothers, become a better person.... nicole richie is a prime example of this....
i hope snooki will straighten up, because she's now responsible for another human being... however, stuff like this just proves how dumb she really is....

palermo

Why is this show still on the air? These people are in their thirties and still living at home, getting overtanned and getting into drunken fights. Time for all of them to grow up.

I Was About To Say

What's a snooki?

Liz

I'm not a fan of Snooki, nor am I a fan of her shoes, but you guys are ridiculous. Your saying just because someone is pregnant and wears heels they are going to be an irrisponsible parent? WTF? Some people can do it and some people cant. When I was pregnant I wore heels all 9 months through my pregnancy, I carried slip on shoes with me in my purse though. I wore heels mainly because of my job and the dress code they had, I'm pretty sure they would have let me slide but it did not bother me. I never fell either. Some people can walk in heels and some cant....

John

What a dumbass. Why not just walk around in stilts if you're gonna wear those.

LRT

White Trash!

Christine

Smart Like a Stick, Dumb as a Stump - that's all that needs saying!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments