Charlie Sheen

Responds to Drug Reports

Can U Connect the Dots?

6/2/2012 12:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601-charlie-sheen-2
We asked Charlie Sheen point blank if he has been using drugs again. We also asked him if he has any knowledge about Brooke Mueller relapsing. First, read his response ... then we will translate:

I can't speak to anyone's opinion or judgement.
I was there
they were not.
their tepid
hearsay is a baseless
static drone.
a mantra.
their theme.
I refuse to be held hostage by their 'constitutional'
privelidge,
to judge those
who can and who do.

nabobs.
CS

Charlie is neither confirming nor denying if he or Brooke is using drugs. He is blasting reports as hearsay ... saying the people writing them are passing judgment on people they know nothing about -- people who are winning.

Charlie also seems to be saying he will not be goaded into responding to these reports. So the questions ...

George Gla$$

In fact, I'm pretty sure he got most of that from Marlon Brando's dialogue in Apocolypse Now...

Sara

Apparently Mr Sheen was also high through all of elementary school since he doesn't seem to know the difference between "they're" and "their" or how to spell a simple English word like privilege

Jay W.

Actually... you never really quit anything until you are dead.

The Real Victim

Yeah he’s USING….

He’s using TMZ to expose the magic from a highly evolved brain of a High Priestess Vatican Assassin Warlock.

...potentially the result of a Tiger Blood Infusion.

PictureUp

so why is this news?if he wants to do drugs its his choice! you guys are like children in a schoolyard!

Kari

In addition to rehab, Charlie could use some spelling lessons.

campy

Charlie has quite the colorful vocabulary. He should be a lawyer.

3Storms

Those two are gonna OD one day.

And telling them to stay off drugs is like telling Kardashians to stopb eing retarded and useless to humanity; not gonna happen

gutsygirl

Only one final article needs written...his Obit.

RedwoodPerch

Is Charlie really trying to tell us that he loves the smell of napalm in the morning?

Seldombinlaid

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, so I voted no on both questions. I see an enormous amount of people think they are. What I truly believe, is that it's none of my business, and only wish the bosth of them peace, and prosperity. Any one heard when Hate management is coming on the air. I'm having Charlie Sheen withdrawls. lmbo

Babs228

how does she still have custody of this kids?
what a disgrace!

Tom Liebengood

Duh!

oink

Sorry Charlie,, hope you get cancer u bastard.

Carol C

Every time you guys run a survey you always omit the most pertinent third option.............who cares

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments