« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rob Dyrdek to Nets Star

Dude, Home ATMs

Are Sooo PLAYED Out

6/3/2012 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0601_rob_dydek_deshawn_stevenson_atm_article_2
Rob Dyrdek is shredding NBA star Deshawn Stevenson's decision to copy him and install an ATM in his kitchen -- not because it's uncool ... but because dude is 5 years behind the times.

Sources close to the MTV star say Rob has retired the cash machine he bought back in 2007 when he was living with his co-star "Big Black."  We're told Rob's ATM is now collecting dust in the bowels of his "Fantasy Factory."

0601_atm_rob_dyrdeck
As we reported, the Brooklyn Nets' Stevenson says Dyrdek inspired him to make his ballerific ATM purchase -- and even though RD thinks it's dated, he definitely understands why a rich hoops star would do it.

Friday morning Rob tweeted, "For the record, I had to get that ATM cause we used to roll dice nonstop and I was sick of loaning people money."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JLo on Steroids

NEWSFLASH! you were still loaning them money
when they took YOUR money from your ATM

itsnoise

Rob thought is was a good idea at one time and now everybody that does it after him is a looser. I like RD but that comment is a little out of character for you Rob. You starting to sound like a Kardashian.

stu

TACKY!

Eric

Says the guy that has a show that steals internet clips from Tosh.0.

Chase

Hey, Rob. You know what else is played out? Your $hitty show that is a COMPLETE rip-off of the WAAAAAAYYYY superior tosh.0.

Grouchy Marps

I don't see the problem here, because Dyrdek is just as outdated as that ATM.

pink floyd

#1 buy an atm for your home = stupid. # 2 withdraw money from bank to fill it = really stupid.# 3 now pay service charge to bank to use the machine = really fkn stupid !

nof

...It's one thing to ROLL dice 24/7...

...It's another thing to ADMIT rolling dice 24/7...

It's a-THIRD-thing to brag about rolling dice 24/7.

CriticXtreme

This is when you have so much money you don't know what to do with it. And to those of you feeling the end of world happening on Friday, 12/12/2012 @ 11:11am - send me your money, vehicles and property. I'll take good care of them and I have an ATM put in my underground, undisclosed domicile.

SkaiLimit

Jealous y'all don't have one!!!!! A bunch of BROKE haters!!!!! Mad cuz y'all don't have one, now dislike that haters hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

celebsleaze

Does anybody buy this Dyrdek dude as a "philanthropist?" I read it all the time in stories about him, but he seems like a basic scammer to me -- scamming with kids and "charity" -- nice. http://wp.me/p2rPnt-N

lovetohatecelebs

Rob is a douche. He's not a likeable guy, I don't know how anyone likes him....

Babydoll0630

<3 ROB.........he's so funny.