Donald Trump to Miss PA

Time's Up ...

WE'RE SUING!!!

6/7/2012 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0607-donal_trump_miss_pa
Never say Donald Trump isn't a man of his word -- we're told the Miss USA owner is going forward with legal action against ex-Miss Pennsylvania Sheena Monnin ... for saying the pageant is fixed.

TMZ broke the story ... Donald issued a 24-hour ultimatum yesterday -- apologize and retract her statements that the Miss USA pageant predetermines its winners ... or face a lawsuit.

Well, Sheena didn't retract squat -- and now our sources say Donald's lawyers are meeting to draft a defamation lawsuit.

It's unclear when the suit will be filed.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

frank

yes make the bitch go broke

Laurie

BULLY!!!

Kari

If she felt it was predetermined, then why did she stay in the pageant? It didn't bother her until she lost? Also, she isn't very attractive.

Keith

I think he's trying to win the Mr. Douchebag USA contest and take the crown from Kanye.

Cricket

Just what our court system needs, another ridiculous lawsuit. Why Donald would waste resources on this airhead is beyond me. I know alot of people, and not one can I tell you watches this pageant anymore. I haven't watched since I was 9. It's not like her opinion will cost viewers.

the_truth_hurts

trump is a douche...

StoopidHead

I see the Donald is looking a lovely shade of orange today.

DaveT

All the women look the same in beauty contests, talk the same, walk the same, act the same, give the same answer....how exactly does anyone choose the "best" one?
Put a punk rock girl up there with spiked hair dyed bright orange and some outrageous outfit and she's got my vote :D

Joao

Of course the pageant is rigged. It has to be,looks who's behind it. Donald Trump's attorney will bully, file every motion and use every legal stunt to beat her into submission. Don't worry Sheena, if you recant your story, we'll understand.

J Live

I PRAY their is evidence out there this was rigged and donald gets his ass handed to him. Everything that guy has touched has flopped yet in America we still pretend he is a success.

jdub

Don't f*ck with the Donald.

Woot

Trump, you attention-whoring TOOL. Get a real job, will ya?

What You Really Want To See

My tip is she'll be on celeb apprentice in 2013. Someone tell the old racoon that he needs to take the goggles off when getting tan sprayed. What's good for the hair is good for the eyes.

LRT

Please make that idiot GO AWAY! He is absolutely RIDICOULOUS looking!

Pockets

lol trump what a joke, he's gonna waste more money suing than he's gonna get back

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments