Madonna

When in Rome ...

Flash Your Ass!

6/13/2012 9:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Madonna unzipped her pants and exposed her lacy thong-clad 53-year-old buttAfter flashing her nipple in Turkey the other day, Madonna continued to strip down on the latest stop of her body part peep show tour by showing off her mother-of-four butt in Italy on Tuesday.

While performing her hit song "Human Nature" again, the Queen of Pop unzipped her pants and exposed her lacy thong-clad 53-year-old taut backside to the crowd at Rome's Stadio Olimpico.

With controversial swastika references, Lady Gaga jabs and plenty of MILF nudity, Madge's MDNA tour has something for, er, everyone.

Kevin

This pig is 15 years out of date, Hello Madonna move along now.

nys parkie

SKANK and all in Caps!!!

asshole

i love tmz and men

Albe

The olb skank peaked years ago. Since Dennis Rodman dumped her she went downhill.

Flo

People.....You only hope you look that good when your her age. I know plenty of thirty something women that wouldn't , never mind couldn't even think about disrobing in public. I say good for her.

DJ

wow. I'm surprised at the negative comments, mainly, because, if you didn't say it was Madonna's photo, I seriously doubt that anyone could tell the age of the woman in the picture. AND. The butt looks FINE. AND I don't think the majority of commentators has a butt that looks that good.

Surge1

She STILL has a tempting tight tushy. Who wouldn't want to hit that??!!

satch

In the Old West they would've told her to cover up because she'd be scaring the horses.
Well she has to do something to get attention,-------in her waneing years.

apesimist

SO sad.....................
Yes she is hot for her age...if you dont think so your a hater or your YOUNG and don't know anything about life yet...HOWEVER....it only takes 1 second for the Hot Thought to get errased by her total idiocy, crappy political views and general WIERDNESS....what sad is that HOT is not enough to have you look past that anymore the other parts of her personality are to obvious.

moe l.

Her 15 minutes were over years ago...pathetic...

mia

She is the same cheap trick she has always been. Unfortunately millions of morons pay to see her and reinforce her ego. She will be prancing around when she is 70, flashing lord knows what.

BcdErick

She's 50+ with 3 kids. Who could possibly care? I feel embarrassed for her.

Gary

I am gonna need the jaws of life to get that mental image out of my head....

Kagaya

I want to see Madonna's aged ass almost as much as I want to see Cher's old ass.

JOE

i'D DO HER IN A HEARTBEAT

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments