« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kris Humphries Ex Flame

Voicemail Threatens

To Expose 'More S**t'

6/17/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061512_kris_myla_voicemail_launch
Kris Humphries' ex-flame Myla Sinanaj threatened to release sordid details about her relationship with Kris ... and TMZ has the voicemail.

Sources say ... after photos of Myla and Kris began leaking, Kris broke off all contact with her. Myla became enraged after trying in vain 17 times to reach Kris and then called one of his friends.

Myla left a message, demanding that Kris stop stonewalling her and return her calls.

Myla says, "If he's going to play me like that, I have way more sh*t I can put out."

The voicemail does not show alleged extortion on Sinanaj's part, as Humphries claims. Nonetheless, we're told Kris' lawyers gave it to the FBI when they made their extortion complaint.

Myla's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, tells TMZ, there was no evidence of extortion and unless Kris and his lawyer apologize immediately they will both be on the receiving end of a defamation suit.

Tacopina says Myla was indeed angry when she read that Kris was calling her a "booty call."  Tacopina says hundreds of emails and text messages show Myla and Kris were in a "substantial relationship," with Myla meeting Kris' parents, helping his sister shop for furniture for her new apartment and spending many evenings together at home cooking meals.

update_bar
After we posted the voicemail, Myla posted a flurry of tweets to Kris Humphries saying “I Thought u were a good guy & a good person but something so Intimate as a VM left when I was hurt is a new LOW for 4u….. its sad that I had such a good heart & trusted u. U ASSUMED & Jumped the gun & attacked me for NOTHING. u intentionally hurt me……..

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

whocares

Kris I said it once and I will say it again. You need to find a MN hometown girl. Get your head right.

Watching

Did y'all read all these girl's tweets? I'm not talking about the ones from the past few hours. She has "head case" written all over her. He should've peeped at tweets & dumped her fat behind 5 months ago.

Its not up to me anymore. If you want me in your life, you'll find a way to put me there.

The scariest thing about distance is that you don't know if they'll miss you or forget you.

I hate when people tell me I can do better. I don't care shut up

I was prayin that you and me might end up together

i guess i was jus selfish a little self-centered an emotional cripple i needed your comfort- didnt want no commitment....

It's better to just quietly miss someone rather than to let them know and get no response.

The way you felt about her I feel about you.....but the way she hurt u is the hurt I feel now....dealing with a heart I didn't break

tamara

Myla, move along little girl.You're looking for fame and $$ but Kris has bigger fish to fry . . . K-trash

Kelly

They had sex. So what? Kris just fess up and move on. No one cares. Let her spill her beans. This is all after the fact. It isn't going to change whether the marriage was entered into fraudulently or not. Don't give her one penny.

bearforce1

Wow what a bitch. Here everyone was thinking Crris was making this stuff up. It now makes what he says about KK a whole lot more credible. Chris appears to be telling the truth.

Claire

team humphries

Miara

Wow - she is so scorned and blinded with anger that she cannot see how she is fueling the extortion flames. Not too smart....Should have walked away KK wanna a be.

Sashapoo

Bottom line is Kris Hump is not as innocent in all this and to be truthful I think he had an agenda in marrying Kim so soon after they met. There are some skeletons in his closet and what goes on in the dark eventually comes to the light, just a matter of time.

Dinky Doo

Oh that poor girl tweeting her heartbreak like that. She must be really broken up. Love can be painful. OUCH for her!

bubblezzz

SCAB

Obama2012

Kris Jenner must be seething that this hooker's scam is failing. It was the Kartrashians one glimmer of hope that Kris H. might appear as a more despicable human being than kimmie. But, alas, that will never be possible. Her deposition will prove once-and-for-all what shady famewhores the kklan really are. Wasser has her hands full when it comes to her idiot client who will probably perjur herself in the first 5 minutes of her deposition.

ujana

SHE IS EVEN WAY MOREEE BEAUTIFUL THAN KIM K. I'VE HEARD THAT ALBANIAN GIRLS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN THE WORLD ! NOW I SEE THATS A FACT ..DANG I WANNA HAVE ONE!!!...MYLA LEAVE THAT TALL UGLY DUDE ALONE !!!!! he jus aint the man!

ADR

Hmmm if you read her tweets, she is an obsessed Kris girlfriend-wanna-be!!! How I interrupt the tweets is Kris is telling the truth. They were NOT dating, he was using her for a booty call... I love the tweet sent on May 24 " "Tell me how the **** we supposed to stay friends, when you got a bunch of feelings that you don’t show."
Right there we can see that Kris may have told her they were just friends, she is thinking they are more...

krissy

slippery slope my friend

Dani

jeeze, sounds kind of pathetic...why not just walk away?? 17 messages, nasty ones at that? Careful girl, your trashy is showing. Making herself look pathetic - have some pride, just move on with your life. But nope, just like every other low-life out there, trying to make an easy buck by starting a lawsuit. And looking for her 15 minutes of fame, she didn't get it while dating him because he wanted to keep it low key and private but she wanted her face sprawled in the gossip columns, guess she's getting what she wanted now by making an *ss of herself.