« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dwyane Wade's Ex-Wife

Mug Shot After

Child Abduction Arrest

6/19/2012 3:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
exclusive mug shot

Siohvaughn Funches-Wade mug shot
TMZ has obtained the mug shot taken of Dwyane Wade's ex-wife ... moments after she was arrested this weekend for allegedly attempting to abduct the former couple's two children.

A rep for the Cook County Sheriff's Office released a statement saying, "Siohvaughn Funches-Wade was charged with two counts of attempted child abduction, two counts of unlawful visitation interference and one count of resisting arrest."

Funches-Wade's bond was set at $10,000 ... which she posted. She's set to appear in court again in August.

Wade -- who's currently in the middle of the NBA Finals -- has been at war with his ex ever since they divorced back in 2010. Wade was awarded primary custody of their two boys ... and Siohvaughn has visitation rights ... but she's clearly not happy with the current arrangement.

The financial details of their divorce are not yet finalized -- and in recent court docs, Wade said his ex has been using the children as "the proverbial pawns in this contentious dissolution of marriage action."

Wade wants the judge to suspend Siohvaughn's visitation rights because of the incident that led to her arrest.

Wade and the Miami Heat are set to square off against the Oklahoma City Thunder in just a few hours.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carla628

Divorce can be ugly. Dwayne you been playing house with Gabrielle Union and your relationship with your ex-wife was not and still is not finalized. Your Headache Dude.

Carla628

She looks emotionally drained. Sry Girl.

STFU

Sih, please move on with your life and stop giving this lowlife a reason to take you to court. You are not the only woman that was been through trails and trabualtions. This lowlife is not worth it. He will get his in due time. Make this lowlife and his gold digging hoe a non-factor in your life and get a backbone, please.

If Wade was the average brotha on the streets, Gabby and the other hoes would not be interested in him. But $ can buy custody of a child and plenty of whores!

Wade cheated on you with Gabby and Wade is cheating on Gabby with other whores.

Rest assure karma will come calling for both them and it will come back ten-fold.

BC

This B*tch is crazy and dont know what to do with herself now that she cant sponge off of D. Wade....

karen

It's obvious she is devastated. Another millionaire
jock bully.

Charmayne Griffin

What I see is a woman that is hurt. She doesnt want to lose her family but no matter how painful she knows its over. She is acting out irrattionally because she is at a loss for what to do. I feel sorry for her because from this photo i can tell she still loves him and is just devastated and doesnt know what to do. She will get it eventually. As for him, he has decided to move on and no its not his job to coddle her but he could be a little more cogniscent of how difficult this is for her considering there history. They both are going about it the wrong way and I can tell she just needs a hug from him and to hear him say something like, look, im sorry I feel how I feel but im entitled to have feelings of my own. BUt our friendship and parenting relationship doesnt need to be totally destroyed because we didnt work out. Simple.

AL

I am glad to see the roles reversed. As a powerless father where my son's mother sits around all day cashes checks and dangles my time with my son when she doesn't get her way, this feels like vindication. So if he was like 95% of athletes who don't care about there children that would be better? He loves his children and is fighting for them, no tears shed for the dad when a distressed mother takes the father to the cleaners, and gets custody.

gossipgirl86

OMG girl get over it. He is with Gabrielle Union now. He has moved on so should you! DMN!

Sintonio Williams

For those of you who are misinformed. D-Wade did not have his Ex. Wife arrested. Get the facts right. Wake up people, this is clearly a case of a woman scorned.

Ally

That's crazy, arresting a mother for wanting her children, I'd go insane myself if my kids were taken away.

PM2901

She lost her kids for a reason. The man receiving full custody is unheard of unless the mom is a serious piece of work. First attempted kidnapping; next will probably be a murder/suicide. I hope social services and he judicial system forces her to have a psychiatric evaluation before continued visitation with her kids. Let's learn from recent years filled with bitter custody battles ending in kids losing their lives at the hands of their parent. This woman is desperate and capable of anything. Beware!

PM2901

I bet Andy Cohen bailed her out of jail today and is right now signing her up to star on, "The Real Housewives of Atlanta." She meets the criteria to be a RH: 1) bat sh*it crazy. . .CHECK, 2) broke. . .CHECK, 3) not married. . .CHECK, 4) has a record. . .CHECK, 5) violent. . .CHECK

gail

Every child needs to see there mother. SHAME ON YOU WADE!!! for the lock up

msuneek

I feel sorry for her. This lady and her family were there for Wade since high school. They took him in and sent him to school. When he became a "celebrity" and an NBA star, I guess he thought he was too good for her. He had to upgrade to Hollywood actress, Gabrielle Union. I'm not hating on Gabrielle, but my heart goes out to the ex-wife.

Rhonda N

It's always a mistake to take children away from a loving parent. If she was attempting to abduct them (only at this point), it's probably because he and the courts are working against her, and she just got tired of fighting to spend time with her own babies. I'm sure they both love those kids, and it's unfortunate for everyone that they can't be more amicable. Those kids aren't going to forgive him for having anything to do with what's happening with their mother. It's just sad and horrible for all parties.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments