Lindsay Lohan

Lifetime Producers Worried Sick -- THEY DON'T GET IT!

6/23/2012 7:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0623_lilo_lifetimeSources close to Lindsay Lohan's Lifetime movie tell TMZ ... producers have been in hysterics these past few weeks over LiLo's latest hijinks, and we're left to wonder ... WHY?!?!?!

According to our sources, producers were particularly upset over her car accident on PCH. We're told the producers have five big concerns:

-- The company that insures the movie might bail
-- Her probation could be violated for lying to the cops
-- She could be prosecuted for lying to police
-- She could crash her car again
-- She's going to clubs where bad things happen

But here's the thing ... when has a Lifetime movie ever gotten this much press (besides the one where Jennifer Love Hewitt played a hooker)? And don't they know ... nothing bad ever REALLY happens to Lindsay.

$10 says "Liz & Dick" is the most watched program in the network's history.

UPYOURS

"Uncle Terry" is planning on riding the train wreck that is LL until the end. He thinks he will get the "fame and fortune" of taking her last pic. In my mind, that is an evil making an opportunity and I firmly believe this is what he has in mind.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Good Morning ALL. I seem to have missed the fireworks last night, good thing too, as I might have 'let off a sparkler or two'. Moving on. . .3 days left on this 'shoot'. My GAWD, I'll bet the ranch Larry & company CANNOT WAIT for this to be over.

Ketjo, you have mail!

Grandma Cracker

More of Terry's work for another Hollywood actress.
`
~
The uncensored pics are easy to find, but I don't want to post that link here.

Chuck D of Valpo

For what it's worth, some food for thought with a smidgen of humor.
"The whirlwind is in the thorn tree. The virgins are all sharpening their wicks. And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree. It's hard for thee to kick against the pricks." Johnny Cash "When The Man Comes Around"
Like grains of cocaine falling thru a coke grinder, so goes the days of LieLo. Stay tuned right here on channel WTMZ for her further adventures. Brought to you by "Defends Diapers" Defends for when you are full of crap you can use them as a weapon. A LieLo Co. all rights reserved.
Now back to the music of Billy Idol. "Hot in the city. Hot in the city tonight........!!!!!."

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

My dearest darlingest Linds....

Please don't eat that 9mm Walther PPK. It would ruin that gorgeous, pouty mouth that I love so much. How will I ever get the big o if your gone? If you have to do it, please blast it in your clam. No one will be able to tell the difference, and maybe tyler can take the pictures cuz I don't trust Uncle Terry - I think hes out to get you for your money and 15 minutes of fame. I cry for your pain. I can HELL(p).

Love, Help This Stung Hypocrite.

Hyena

Bhahah the latest Paris Hilton story... I swear that's Gavin in the trucker hat.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

C'mon folks, this SLAG posed for these pics to get her heroin from 'Uncle' Terry. Why buy it, when you can 'pose' for free?

ketjo

Well back to the drawing board Lohan Inc...this spin when over like a lead bomb.........Hummmm time or a stalkier story ...not that anybody would believe that but its worked ....what three times now...whats one more when you need money and face time.....and their are plenty of homeless drunks on the streets of LA that would go to jail for 30 a few days for 100 dollar bill......and a free motel room for a month....like old Lonnie did....

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Smitty, you talk about the 'haters' using an avi of her with the gun in her mouth. That wasn't photoshopped. That was your precious Blohan posing like that, a 25 yr. old WOMAN who has a mind (as pickled as it may be) of her own. Uh, only 6 of us did that. Your lumping together everyone on TMZ when that frankly, is just not the case. Grow a pair, for fvcks sake!

jc

@Madisyn
Did Insider ever answer the B.J. question?
LOL!

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

It creates a biased appearance when only some of the photos are published. If it's reality one's looking for, perhaps Uncle Terry should have included the photos of Linds shooting up in her neck and masturbating with a sawed-off shotgun. THAT. Is the reality.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Where is GC?

ketjo

LOL......I know it was the last thing on her mind but Katie Perry looks more like Elixabeth Taylor in this dress then in anything Lindsay has worn in the whole movie let alone her version of the red dress . All Katie needs was the White fur stole.....and necklace.... This is your Elizabeth and hell she wasn't even trying.........

andyconda

smitty is being real..and Lielo finally scares him..
atleast he isnt lying

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

My mother is TOO much! I just mentioned I'm gonna be away for the 4th and going to visit LA. She said, "you don't know her, do you"? I told mom, I'll give you her address and phone #'s. No worries. In case LA is a master spy and playing for Julia, HELLp, or Smitty, I think I'll be OK.

Previous 15 Comments | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments