50 Cent

Hospitalized After Crash With Mack Truck

6/26/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

50 Cent was hospitalized with possible injuries to his neck and back in a frightening car crash.
update_bar
7:51 AM PT
-- A rep for Curtis Jackson released a statement ... confirming 50 was in an accident early Tuesday morning.

The rep adds, "He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning and is doing fine."

0314_divider_graphic
50 Cent
was hospitalized with possible injuries to his neck and back in a frightening car crash involving his SUV and a mack truck ... this according to a website affiliated with the rapper.

According to ThisIs50.com, it all went down early Tuesday morning on the Long Island Expressway in New York City, when a red mack truck rear-ended 50's ride ... and the rapper's SUV "almost flipped over."

50 -- real name Curtis Jackson -- was taken to a nearby hospital ... where, according to the site, doctors are running tests on his neck and back.

Story developing ...

0502_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

Woot

Whew! Glad you're ok, fiddy!

Natasha

yo ass got knock the **** out

Keith Richard Radford Jr

Dude: I hope you get your quarters back those meet and greets are murder, and now the two insurance companies can have a little insurance company. You know how that goes. I hope you recover $$$$$$ well and pay your loss at dice even when you lose to a white boy next time bogaloo on sir.

Bobbie Spitzer

having been run over by a mack truck myself (i was in a 70s model VW bug)...i know what he is in for. its been 19 yrs since my accident and i now suffer with multiple back and neck problems. 50...i hope you recover quickly and with minimal lasting problems. nobody should have to deal with that kind of pain. yes, the injuries right now may not seem like much...but the long term problems are what will get you. prayers to you and yours for a speedy recovery. good luck man! <3 from a fan who knows what is coming cause i've dealt with it most of my life. good luck!!

russ

Who gives a rats ass about this clown...

2drk2fck

MY NECK AND MY BACK!!!
LMFAO

RunzWithScissors

Awww. He looks so much like my ex - husband (who incidentally also has the last name Jackson before he was adopted) that whenever I see pictures of him it takes me back. I can't even watch any of his movies because when he gets shot I have to cover my eyes because again, he looks like someone I love. Anyway for rambling, glad he's doing okay. No one deserves to deal with back and neck injuries,

Nicholas

Since when does the Long Island Expressway go into NYC??

john johnson

i guess he has an album comming out.

LRT

I wish him well...anyone that has been in a car accident knows those neck and back injuries are long term.

jeanne

Got hit with a mac truck, now he walks with a limp....

Ya Mon

Dat Old azz fake ***** do any thang to make da green, Now he aint rappin he nappin!

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

If the truck had been Peterbuilt. It would have been a different story.

Ashlyn

Glad he's okay! Some people are definitely not as lucky to walk away from a Mack truck accident. Sadly I know someone who wasn't. Rest up take care 50 :)

Hardless Winch

Just goes to show, that you can never be too careful!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments