50 Cent

Hospitalized After Crash With Mack Truck

6/26/2012 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

50 Cent was hospitalized with possible injuries to his neck and back in a frightening car crash.
update_bar
7:51 AM PT
-- A rep for Curtis Jackson released a statement ... confirming 50 was in an accident early Tuesday morning.

The rep adds, "He was taken to New York Hospital Queens where he was treated for minor neck and back injuries. He was released this morning and is doing fine."

0314_divider_graphic
50 Cent
was hospitalized with possible injuries to his neck and back in a frightening car crash involving his SUV and a mack truck ... this according to a website affiliated with the rapper.

According to ThisIs50.com, it all went down early Tuesday morning on the Long Island Expressway in New York City, when a red mack truck rear-ended 50's ride ... and the rapper's SUV "almost flipped over."

50 -- real name Curtis Jackson -- was taken to a nearby hospital ... where, according to the site, doctors are running tests on his neck and back.

Story developing ...

0502_celebrity_car_crashes_footer

LCS27

hope we have one less rapper on earth

Grouchy Marps

This will give him something to add to his autobiography. "The truck hit me and then shot me in the face 7 times. I walked to the hospital on my own, 4 miles on foot, and still survived."

Kowny Krush

I wouldn't walk across the street to see Fitty perform... even if the tickets were only 50c each.

Cliff

I hope it knocked some sense into him. He's got to be the DUMBEST (African American) on the planet. Ever seen an interview with him? My god, he doesn't deserve any of his fame/money.

LynnP

After watching his interview with Oprah last night I have found a awesome personal side of him. He loves his son and his grandmother that raised him
after his mother passed away when he was 8. He
seems very grounded and very educated from the life he's lived. I pray he recovers quickly.

WilyDunk

Hope the driver of the truck didn't get whiplash... Harvey, are you checking into this?

Sam Sunshine

I like his music, but if he was a no name black person no one would give a **** about him.

Bertha Clark

Everyone is granted with a guardian angel check it out

ohreally

He got shot 9 times... I think he'll be fine.

bboy

get well!

RAZZY

YAWN !
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU GET SOME WORTHWHILE NEWS !

jhini

Thanks for sharing information ,its very helpful for citizens All alerts after reading this post .The quality legal advice and personal attention to each client.If you have any difficulties you can call us on toll free number 800-939-8004 ,323-642-60...00 or you can also submit your query on below link http://www.galstyanimmigrationlaw.com/contact-us

Ramiro

Why stop on a dime, when you can flip over 50 cents?!

WALID

reimshiphop !!! c'est ici que sa se passe !!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4