Charlie Sheen

I Didn't TRASH That Hotel Room!

6/26/2012 3:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

0626_charlie_sheen_article
update_bar
5:09 PM PT --
A Ritz employee who supervises the suites in the hotel tells TMZ ... "Charlie was here for 3 days. He looked so good. He was clean and sober and very friendly, and he left yesterday and his room was clean."

4:53 PM PT --
A rep for the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company is backing Charlie's story ... telling TMZ, "The hotel room was in pristine condition on Friday, June 22 and remains so today Tuesday, June 26."

The rep adds, "Should Mr. Sheen wish to book a room in any Ritz-Carlton hotel in the portfolio, we would be delighted to host his stay."

4:38 PM PT --
TMZ spoke with someone who works in the hotel who would know if there was damage to a room ... and he said no one in the hotel had a destructive meltdown that night.

We also spoke with someone in the room next door to Charlie who tells us nothing happened ... no noise, no hookers, no incident.

0314_divider_graphic
Charlie Sheen is adamant ... he is not BANNED from the Ritz-Carlton in NYC and did not trash the living hell out of his hotel room ... despite reports to the contrary.

Larry Solters, who reps Sheen, tells TMZ ... the "Anger Management" star was merely having dinner with family and friends at the hotel ... and was absolutely NOT participating in a drug and hooker party in his room.

According to reports, Sheen was asked to leave the property and never return to another Ritz -- but Sheen's people tell us ... the whole story is complete BS.

We shot Charlie walking out of the hotel yesterday, and everything seemed fine -- he even posed with a fan.

062612_sheen_launch
Sheen's rep says, "If you want to call 'dinner with family and friends' a party, so be it."

The allegations are shockingly similar to what went down at The Plaza Hotel in NYC back in 2010, when Charlie trashed his room and lost a really expensive watch in the process.

Majestik

aaaaaaaaaaaaand, here's your sign!
Who made the allegation is what I want to know.

Anya

There's no fool like an old fool !

Joanna

I'm a single mother with three kids, and I was not pulling in enough income to support us. Now all that has changed. I am now making more money than I have ever dreamed. I've seen articles from other companies promising success in internet businesses before, and I tried some of them because I had nothing to lose. But, they never came close to the success ( http://bit.ly/SmartLiving ) have given me. It took me from a $24,000 yearly income job to making over $50,000 within 9 months. Money is coming in my PayPal account everyday and I am loving it.

Sorry to hear. But I will wish all the best for Charlie`s family and that they never get thrown out of the Ritz, let alone die of a horrible, horrible death. I've been to the Ritz once, its fantasmagorical!!! Everything smells of evening primrose and they have nice buffets. And the stafff are so nice. Especially at the buffet, but I guess they took to me, because I never hovered around the food too much.*g* No, but very nice ladies! And I got souvenirs from there for my family. And I went to a hairdresser, really nice lady too. And the taxi driver was really nice as well. Picked me up from a freeway (yes, it is true) and got me back to the hotel safely. All I can say, Detroit is a great city. It`s just America that doesn´t like me. But great country and in its majority, great people.

helen

He was in WV with the kardashians too.

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

Martin Sheen and Emilio Estavez must be so proud to be related to this POS.

northern gypsy

sorry...i'm not buying what C.S. is selling...here's why...the ritz is a business and that fact that they do not what C.S. $$$ makes me believe they're telling the truth !!!

Hervey....Hervey of Arabia...He was a single guy...

Hey TMZ post up some more pictures of Jessica Beil in her bikini bottoms. At least she's one Hollywood person aging with a shred of dignity.

Thomas Jefferson

He's trying to get publicity for his new show. Bogus!

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Let the spin begin...

static

Oh and be sure to watch my new show that premiers this week.

Winnie Cooper

Poor Charlie needs to be put out of his misery. Sad to say, but I give him 3 to 5 more years, tops. He's become a caricature of himself, which was already pretty out there to begin with. Poor guy, addiction is a real bitch.

Eddie

Mr. Sheen looked edgy and wired on last night's Late Night with Jimmy Fallon program. I told my girlfriend, 'I bet he's using again.' Takes one to know one — I'm 9 years sober!

Pudding Tang

'If you want to be specific to me having drugs and hookers in my room, then so be it'... LOL

Matt