Kardashian Family

DEAD WOMEN WALKING

We're Buying Our Graves!!!

6/26/2012 11:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

The Kardashian Family goes grave shopping... It's the Kardashian family's creepiest shopping spree ever -- Kim and co. hit up a famous cemetery in Hollywood yesterday ... to purchase space for their DEAD BODIES.

Sources close to the Kardashian klan tell us, Kim, Khloe, Kourtney, Rob, Bruce and Kris all stopped by the Hollywood Forever cemetery to buy a family plot. We're told they haven't picked out the exact place yet, but scoped out several locations ... including a giant mausoleum.

Right now, we're told the major logistical concern is size -- Kim and her sisters aren't sure how many kids they'll have ... but they want plenty of room for all. Like we said -- creepy.

FYI -- Kim's dad Robert Kardashian is buried in another cemetery.

Dead serious.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

jscottj

Now, if only someone would just do the deed to get them all to their new home...

barnyardhumor

Their "antics" are getting so sick - forbid my daughter to watch the show - horrible role models.

barnyardhumor

Just read Oprah is making an appearance of KUWTK. Kim trying to hard to be black isn't she? Oprah scraping bottom of the barrel.

TJ

Surprised STAR or ENQUIRER. hasn't printed a side by side photo of Rob K. and TODD WATERMAN, who was one of K.J's illicit lovers, and a recent guest star on their show. He and Rob could pass for brothers ,in appearance & mannerisms. But is TODD his biological father?
K.J & TODD were involved during the time of Rob's conception.

ogalirish

I have something to say about an episode that's really been bugging me. No one is allowed to say the "N" word for fear of offending. It's bleeped. However your girl that no one can understand but the "hood" used the word "cracker" at least 5 times. Ethnic slurs should be below us entirely. I'm so offended that if I hear this again by any of your crew I'll find the right organization to put in a formal complaint.

evette

WELL THEY ARE GETTING OLDER SO ITS GOOD TO PLAN AHEAD .

EA

lol, weird.

John

Does anyone in their right mind really care what this publicity deprived family does. This is nothing but an immoral family with lose values and mores that have been flushed down the toilet.. People sit and watch this morally bankrupt depraved and debauched family. "Keeping up with the Kardashians" A more appropriate name would be " Keeping up with the Slut Family." Worst of all, we permit this family to enfluence us and children as what to wear and how to live. The Kardashians is hardly the family in which to give advice. This hedonistic garbage family is already morally dead. But, we permit this decomposing family to permeate our everyday life. If you didn't watch their lowlife show and buy their slut products, then they would bury themselves. People, please get a life.

John

I have one more comment then I leave this subject alone, because frankly I'm so sick of this family I could vomit.

The proper burial ground for the Kardashians would be a toxic waste dump. Infact, I'll go further; they should be sterilized as to prevent further reproduction of toxic offspring!!!

Elaine Sobieski

I love the shows on the Kardashian Family & I watch all the reruns but
this year the story lines are horrible.
This week at the cemtery - stupid
Scott in London being a Lord - stupid
Bruce seeing why he throws his arms around while sleeping - stupid
I will not be watching these reruns.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11