Miss Arizona Teen USA

Okay Fine, I Was BUZZED

Before DUI Arrest

6/27/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

062612_tori_launch
Former Miss Arizona Teen USA Tori Vance -- who pled "not guilty" to DUI last week after her recent arrest -- is now admitting ... she DID have something to drink before cops busted her behind the wheel last month.

Tori was out shopping in L.A. yesterday with a beauty pageant buddy when she gave us the blow-by-blow -- saying, "I was coming from Rosa Mexicana. It was Cinco de Mayo. So I shouldn't have been driving. I know better."

Tori added, "I didn't even give it a thought and I had something to drink."

QUICK REMINDER -- TORI IS ONLY 18 YEARS OLD.

After leaving the restaurant, Tori said she pulled an illegal U-turn and -- just her luck -- a cop car was right behind her. The giant sombrero she was wearing at the time probably didn't help her case.

As we reported, Tori pled "not guilty" -- but our guess ... her lawyer's are currently hammering out a plea deal with prosecutors. Tori's due back in court July 25th.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Gone are the good old days when beauty queens wanted to teach the world to sing and find a cure for cancer and help poor kids with spina bifida. SMH.

The Atlanta Church Of Satan

She is a celebrity DUI. So far so good. Now she needs to have Justin Bieber's baby.

lmfao

Ugh making celebrities out of girls who got a lucky roll of the dice and chanced up on some looks. Just know I will never respect you as a person just a piece meat which to gawk over.

feinburgrl

Over 1,440,000 DUI arrest are made each year in the USA. Let's just move on with this subject already TMZ.

John

This is a ****ing kickass comment.

Fat Mike

Makes her even hotter. I'd buy her a drink

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

I won a beauty contest before...like big deal Miss AZ. get over yourself b*tch!

Truth

GUESS HER CASE IS F*CKED ONCE PROSECUTORS SEE THIS LITTLE TMZ CLIP. LEARN TO BE A BETTER LIAR LIKE LINDSAY. #TRUTH!!

Superman

Dumb skank bitch. Take her license away til she's 21, pay that big DUI fine, and give her 100 hours community service. The prosecutor shouldn't be making a deal when he has her dead to rights. Take the bitch to court!

tracker

Lose the license one yr. immediately..maybe will save her life..

Snidly

Hi Tori,you are my absolute role model,I'm going to a restaurant right now,drink my pants off,wear a sombrero and if I hit and kill someone,no big deal,I hope to be a huge celebrity with lots of talent,just like you!
ps extreme sarcasm.

mary

If she'd done this in Arpaio-land, she'd be looking at the pink underwear drill we have here in Arizona.

gettinsumface

her "pageant buddy" is former miss arizona 2010

Carla628

The thing about it is you do not drink and drive. No mattter one, two or five....don't drink and drive.

nathanmorrowofficial

Good Kid, Made a mistake.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments