« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex-Girlfriend:

I'M PREGNANT!

7/5/2012 2:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0705_kris_humphries_pregnancy_myla-sinanaj-2
Kris Humphries
may not be the sharpest tool, but he sure is potent, because TMZ has learned his ex-girlfriend, Myla Sinanaj is PREGNANT.

Sources directly connected with Myla tell us Myla confirmed Monday that she's 3 months pregnant and says Kris is definitely the father.

This could be used in Kris' divorce with Kim Kardashian, because Kris has claimed he was devastated by the break-up and suffered emotionally. This development further cements the fact that Kris moved on quickly.

We're told Myla plans to have the baby but wants to raise it alone, because she believes Kris has betrayed her by talking crap about their relationship.

But here's the rub ... We're told for the past 3 weeks, Kris and Myla have been communicating regularly.

Oh yeah, here's the other rub -- she hasn't told Kris yet.

0626_myla_sinanaj_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Italia

She'll never have to work another day in her life, AND she'll be living next door to the Kardashians if she wants to! That girl is so freaking smart -- K.Hump, not so much!

nof

She'll have the baby.

Then send it to the Kardashians.

Who'll send it back.

Joao

I said it before and I'll say it again in the most gentle way that I know, Kris is developmentally delayed [if you know what I mean]

A1Commenter

It should have no more impact on the divorce than the whore Kardashian sleeping with Kanye. And she was obviously rebound sex, and man understands that concept. I wouldn't believe this to be his until a test is done. This woman also lies and sleeps around. Finally, it's nice that she wants to raise it alone, but that won't last. She is a golddigger that wants some of those NBA bucks. So IF the baby is his and she wants the money, then he will be allowed in the baby's life. Of course, I am not really sure she is even pregnant.

Italia

Maybe he wants his baby, ever thought of that? Nooo. Everybody automatically assumes the worst.

Fat Mike

Ain't sayin she's a gold digger

Majestik

wow, a convenient pregnancy, why, how special...

Italia

It's official! K.Hump is as dumb as a bag of hammers! LOL!

Jen

Could be anyones...

fxbabe

I bet she wants a lot of his money to help her raise the child "alone".

Bwoy dem

My condolences Kris... you're just a glutton for punishment aren't you.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

*cough*bulls*hit*

CriticXtreme

Time for a hail mary (hot tub with champagne) or a hanger to kick it old school.

Italia

TO: fxbabe who wrote:
"I bet she wants a lot of his money to help her raise the child "alone"."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And you can be sure that she will get it too! First she'll get one great big giant expensive lawyer to make sure she get's at least $55,000 a month like the rest of the stars' kids get, then she'll get the mansion, then the clothes, the vacations, and then the really rich husband!

Lizz

Now I ain't sayin she's a gold digger, but she ain't messin wth no broke...

This guy is dumber than a box of rocks. And this girl!! Oh my god. Her game is scandalous! She got pregnant right away. Talk about getting an insurance policy.