Taylor Swift

Fireworks

w/ Patrick Schwarzenegger

7/5/2012 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0705_taylor_swift_patrick_schwarzenegger_wenn_launchTaylor Swift might have a new love story in the works ... 'cause the country superstar spent a romantic 4th of July on the beach with Arnold Schwarzenegger's son.

22-year-old Taylor and 18-year-old Patrick Schwarzenegger were spotted in Massachusetts together ... laughing ... and at one point, taking a private stroll along the beach.

We're told the two were also seen with several members of the Kennedy family.

Unclear if the two are officially dating -- but Taylor seems to have a thing for famous dudes ... she's been romantically linked to John Mayer, Joe Jonas and Jake Gyllenhaal.

tom

What ever happned to his other son, the one with the housekeeper? Do ya think he will be hobnobbing around with the kennedys?

sleepwalker451

Taylor, what are you doing? You have the world by the b**ls. Get your personal life together and stay the heck away from any schwarzenegger or Kennedy.

daniel vega

this piece of c.unt just want to get plowed

Schraggy

Taylor Swift is beautiful, talented, and rich, three things that none of you jealous people are.

redriverrunt

I think that she dates guys that are completely incompatible because she needs the song material. Tom Cuise anyone?

Gianni

Run Patrick...Run! She'll writhe a song about you when it's all over and make it out that it's your fault!

Kristin

Why is 18 and 22 such a big age difference? It's not and just because she's had 3...even 20 boyfriends does not make her a whore. The only thing I'm concerned about is the horrible song I'm going to have to hear about Patrick on the radio for nine months because that relationship went to crap!

Katrina

What's will all of this "robbing the cradle" baloney!! I met my husband when I was 21 and .he was 17 and that was back in the '70's when even my mother said "but you're older than he is". Well he was more mature than any of the other guys I dated who were my age or older. I told everyone to mind their own business.....we've been married 39 years.

LatinaxNation

If Taylor swift was a k pop star in korea her career would have been over, but since she's huge everywhere I guess it dosen't make much of a difference. I agree with JAY W. for those of you defending her you personally don't know what she's like plus it's the fact that she's always seen with so many guys but carries that wholesome image. Then when **** fails for her she has to either bash them in her songs or cover it up in an upbeat or sad type of way. Sorry but if you date around that much don't try to be all angelic about it. plus p.s they are probably just hanging out but he was seen a lot with miley cyrus before taylor so he needs to watch himself too.

Bob

The real test is whether she writes some kind of revenge song when he moves on to someone else.

MILEYS WEINERHOLE

Watch out she'll soon be seen with Suri Cruise while L. Tom recruits her

JaredDAC

The girl just wants to get plowed. The new aged femaie version of Gene Simmons

OfAlaska

Got verdamnt! Der girl iss vatching der fireworks und you doltenheimers must make a big vuckin' deal out of it!!!

Ann

He better run while he can.

Laurie