Bieber and Gomez

Public Display of Affection

7/6/2012 3:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went out TOGETHER in L.A. last nightIn an effort to prove all is well in their relationship, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez went out TOGETHER in L.A. last night ... and made sure the cameras caught them holding hands.

As TMZ reported, the relationship has been on the rocks ... with the two breaking up multiple times in the last few months.

But last night, it appeared things were back on ... when Biebs and Gomez hit up the Pink Pepper restaurant in Hollywood for a romantic dinner date.

When asked about the status of their relationship, Bieber told the photogs, "What does it look like?"

Looks like a bunch of teenage girls are gonna be heartbroken again ... for now.

deedle

I'm sure teenagers don't sit here and read TMZ, so who cares about these two kids?!?!?! not me

Max

Hair extensions suck. If you want longer hair, grow it out. Trigger wants his tail back!

billy

bieber sucks

Barkingboy

These girls are just adorable!!!!!

craig

Is that what girls like these days?Long necks like a giraffe..missing adams apple,no muscle tone and feminine traits?

timmons

"Chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondue" LMAO!!!

lovetohatecelebs

Fake smiles all around.

Truth

I HEARD THE LGBT COMMUNITY IS HAPPY ABOUT THESE PICS... NOT EVERYDAY YOU SEE TWO LESBIAN CHICS HOLDING HANDS IN PUBLIC. #TRUTH!!

Truth

I WONDER IF THESE 3 CHICS WILL BE "THROWIN BOTTLES" LIKE MEEK MILLS SAID... #TRUTH!!

Jdawg

OMG I think I see some peach fuzz on his chin !!

no shit..

seriously take off that stupid hate...you look like a dork in it... if you do not want to "RUIN YOUR PRSCIOUS HAIR" why bother with a hat....dumb A$$ !!!

Allegra

I have never understood these two especially Selena. I expected her to be dating a young man in their 20s and not this little boy unless obviously for increasing her own rep. Sad!!

Lucy M

I think they are a cute couple! Don't care for them at all as "singers" . But at least they aren't whoring around like Katy P, Taylor Swift and all the other no talent pop stars. So good for them.

big'un

He looks like a little boy, she looks like she his babysitter.

moe l.

It's 'on the rocks' because the Beib has got everybody's Gaydar blipping.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments