Demi Lovato

BOOTS Bath Salt

Rappers from 'X Factor'

7/10/2012 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0710_demi_lovato_xfactor_getty_twitter_3
Demi Lovato
took a page out of Simon Cowell's playbook ... kicking a pair of 'X Factor' contestants off stage today for rapping about smoking bath salts ... TMZ has learned.

Sources on set for 'XF' auditions in Greensboro, NC ... tell us the two guys laid down a rap that included the line, "I'm high on bath salts."

Apparently most of the crowd didn't hear the lyrics, but Demi did -- and as soon as the duo finished she furiously scolded them, saying ... "It's really inappropriate to rap about drugs in front of kids."

Demi did a stint in rehab in 2011, and has admitted to using drugs and booze when she was underage -- so, it's no wonder she went off on the clowns.

We're told the audience agreed with Demi, and booed the contestants off stage ... and they were not judged for the competition.

There's a new sheriff in town ...

News Flash

Oh, is it bad to smoke bath salts? Just so you don't inhale. Reminds me of Bill Clinton.

campy

Damn hippies.

Angela

Who the **** raps about bath salts??

oink

Demi just found her new drug dealers, i bet she sent tham a message meet me later at my traiolr dressing room.

julie

I'm proud of Demi, I love her! But i hate how they make it seem like Demi went to rehab for drugs when she went for two eating disorders & self harm & depression ~ She has admitted to being exposed to drugs by the people she was around who didn't give two craps about her & I love her honesty. Can't wait for xFactor

VictoriaGirl

You know what else is inappropriate Demi? Slapping someone across the face. Of course she would never do that though, oh wait she did do that.

kerrplunk

I'm high on Demi..

Carl

Watch out Demi, they might eat your face later!

Zarley

Bitch was doing drugs ..Someone should of kicked her ass to the curb as well.

Tasos

I have new-found respect for Ms. Lovato, especially since her musical peers seem to be tone deaf to, or indifferent about who may see their act or hear their lyrics. Her peers evidently are more concerned about their popularity and financial rewards.

I was impressed that Ms. Lovato evidently has a conscience about who may see and hear the performers that she may judge, her own perfrmances, though beyond that, I admire Lovato for stepping up and actually asserting herself to assert her good values in the interest of families who may view the X-Factor. Brava, Demi Lovato and God bless you!

GeniusMachine

I'd love to use her mouth as my slam-hole.

STFUP

How hypocritical!
The rap industry still FULL 'celebrates' rappers who rap about drugs, cop killing, raping women, ,etc. etc.
Not that I condone that, but it is what it is. Why punish these guys for doing the same thing most other rappers are doing?

Lori

Good for her!

chris

Screw that. Is their anything in the rules saying what you can and can't rap or sing about? Pathetic. I don't agree with getting high on drugs, but that is no reason to boot someone off stage on a talent show. If their was something about it in the rules that would be a different story.

pepekale

Ya but she prob' doing cocaine

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments