'Iron Chef' Cat Cora

PISSED on Post-DUI

Crash Video

7/11/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

071012_cora_launch
"Iron Chef" star Cat Cora was not a happy camper after drunkenly crashing into another car last month -- but she got even MORE pissed when she realized she was being videotaped ... by the other driver.

In case you didn't know, Cora was arrested for DUI in Santa Barbara last month after rear-ending another vehicle. According to police, she admitted drinking 3 beers and later blew a .19 on a breathalyzer ... more than twice the legal limit in California.

Cora later released a statement, saying “I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after my designated driver became unavailable. I learned a very important lesson from this experience and take full accountability for my actions.”

But she wasn't so cool-headed when the driver of other car started recording her ... moments after the crash. Cat angrily called the driver a sad "nerd" with no life.

The driver tells TMZ, he recorded Cora on his camera phone because he believed she was drunk and wanted the video as evidence.

We reached out to Cat's camp for comment on the video. They sent us the same statement she previously released.

Nostradamus

Too much sauce chef?

Stace

The guy filming is an idiot.. i can just tell..

CJ

Yes, she seems a little hammered. Was it middle of the day?

big'un

Hmm, I just don't care.

cheeky1

what an idiot to video tape someone like that. What an idiot.

bearforce1

Yay don't ya juz love mean drunk people. I mean she just caused the accident lol.

twinsies

Too dam bad. She is just pissed because he has video evidence that she was sloppy drunk and driving. Good for him. Someone videotaping her should be the least of her problems. She is lucky she didn't kill anyone. I hope the guy sues her for some nice chump change. We're supposed to feel sorry for her? Poor baby. Hopefully she won't do it again.

Allison

Pissed off ? Geez you guys are drama queens. I thought she was going to be freaking out pfftt

Jess

Your not supposed to drink the cooking wine, cora

Anonymous

I am glad this bitch got taped. She put people at risk, and then calls the guy childish names? What a loser SHE is.

Karlotta

There's no excuse for drinking and driving. Period. Call a taxi or a friend to pick you up. The reality is, by the time you actually get caught drunk driving, statistics indicate you've actually probably driven under the influence 80 times before & didn't get caught. She got caught this time.

FlamingoNut

“I deeply regret my decision to drive that evening after my designated driver became unavailable."

God forbid she calls a cab.
Dumb bitch.

Boozez

Ha!Hit my car,drunkies & I'll be filming too!

PPC

Shows what a c**t is. Her attitude is funny, she is a line cook, not a chef and could have hurt someone. Karma is a beatch and she will be getting some

Jordan

How come evey celebrity who blows twice the legal limit says they only had 2-3 beers?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments