Michael Clarke Duncan

HOSPITALIZED

Cardiac Arrest

7/13/2012 8:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0713_clark_duncan_omarosa_01
Michael Clarke Duncan is in the intensive care unit at an L.A. hospital after going into cardiac arrest this morning ... and might have died if not for the swift action of his girlfriend Omarosa Manigault.

TMZ has learned ... Omarosa discovered the "Green Mile" actor in a state of cardiac arrest just before 2:00 AM.

We're told Omarosa performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the 54-year-old.

MCD was transported to a nearby hospital where he was immediately admitted to the ICU.

Sources tell us ... Duncan's heart rate is now stable and Omarosa is by his side. Doctors are performing tests to figure out why the actor's heart stopped in the first place.

update_bar
MCD's publicist tells us, "According to doctors, Michael Clarke Duncan suffered a myocardial infarction early this morning. He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery."

0713_michael_clarke_duncan_footer

dd

Living with her is enough to kill anyone. Get Well Soon!

HARRY NIPPLES, Jr.

Omarosa is his g/f? While he's in there, maybe they should also check on his eyesight.

Cheryl A.

Get well soon, Michael. Thank you, Omarosa.

Justathought

Its was easy to do CPR on him since she was already on top of him when it happened!!!

Arnie

Good thing Dr. Conrad Murray wasn't around!
And I'll bet it was Omarosa gave him the cardiac arrest with her nagging but she has great fun-bags, s maybe they were bangin' when it happened. She's a bi*ch, but I'd take her around the track for a few laps just to show her what's what.

TiffC

I'd go down on her 'til her head caved in.

shannon

Good Lord, Omarosa did a good deed? I have to look out the window to see the flying pigs! Get well soon MCD!

w

he seems like a really nice man, i always liked him Get well soon!!!! please and thank you Omarosa!

natmarie99

Get well soon!!!❤❤❤❤

nyc44th

I would have a heart attack too if I were in a relationship with her!! He seems like a very likable guy . . I wish him the best and full recovery.

Rodney

DUDE NEEDED to dropl 150 lbs YESTERDAY...

Lin

Wishing him all the best! God speed and get well soon!!!

Iman

Michael Clarke Duncan is one great actor , I hope the big guy Muck luck on getting well !!

paul a.

God Speed Coffey! Like the drink only spelled different.
Omarosa, I always knew your Super Bitch routine was bull****.
Youre the best!

Gretel

He's a big man. I like him. I would imagine he hit the floor with his arrest because I don't think there is any way she could have moved him to the floor. I hope she found him immediately, and there was no time for brain damage. Hoping for the best for Mr Duncan.