The Game

My Wedding's BACK ON!!!

7/26/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_thegame_article
Talk about a roller coaster of emotion -- TMZ has learned, The Game's wedding is BACK ON ... despite being canceled just last week.

As we reported, Game's fiancee Tiffney Cambridge pulled the plug on the wedding last Thursday -- and the rapper said it was all his fault, tweeting, "The rumors are TRUE. The wedding is OFF. It's not her fault, it's mine! She's a GREAT woman."

But now, we're told the couple is giving things another shot and has decided to resume their wedding plans. According to sources, the new wedding date is in August.

As for the reality show that was supposed to cover the nuptials -- we're told that's back on too.

How convenient.

Carmellasmith

I do not have any Information for the wedding ,.

Blast XL

amsjll

aww and he looks like such a keeper. (Pssst facial tattoos, secret IQ test)

Woot

I'm sitting here by myself and when I came upon this photo, without thinking, a big "EW!" came out of my mouth. This guy's gross. (Can I say that on TMZ? Gross?)

lisaknowsthetruth

Who cares. NEXT!

Mason H

Who gives a ****. I hope he makes his husband very happy!

Joan K

She must be nuts, this marriage and that is if it goes through ought to last a whole 90 seconds

laffnbear

Marriage is fine; I am sure he needs a caretaker. But never let him reproduce.

MAX

thats great get married pump out kids then when you take them out and someone asks who's the a hole with the face tats your kid can say "thats my dad"

deez_nuts

His nose looks like a fist and sadly his little girl has the same ugly nose I see a nose job in her future

DOPE

GAME USE SO OF UR MONEY & GET YOUR TEETH FIXED!

Bimpo

Does this guy pay you to put his sad rapper life on this site? Dude is ignorant. Every "story" on him is dumb. I feel dumber for reading this. Even Worldstar wouldn't post his music.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

Why do people feel the need to hate on those who are just doing their thing. You choose to click on the story, then act like Game is a nobody. Who's reading about who? And to all the racists...... most of you are closet racists,computer cowboys. Talk that hate garbage in someones face.... but we both know that isn't happening.

SS

So who was he tweeting about when he kept saying he wasn't single after the wedding cancel last week?

pathetic

mmmmmm....i wonder which personality she is gonna marry. Mr. bi-polar

Joe Blow

Wow. I never noticed how bad his teeth are. Gross.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments