Shifty Shellshock

I'm SORRY I Was a

Drugged-Out Train Wreck

8/2/2012 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0802_shifty_shellshock_tmz
Crazy Town singer Shifty Shellshock wants to apologize to everyone affected by his recent drug arrest -- telling TMZ, he's deeply sorry for the decisions that led him down that path ... and now, he's turning his life around.

A rep for Shifty -- real name Seth Binzer -- tells us, "Seth has completely changed his life around and has checked into a highly regarded drug and alcohol treatment center where he will be working with them to restructure his life over the next 2 years.”

As we reported, Shifty was sentenced yesterday to three years probation, stemming from his February drug arrest -- when cops say he roughed up his ex-GF at a Ross Dress for Less while carrying rock cocaine. Shifty was also ordered to stay away from his ex.

But Shifty's extremely remorseful over the whole incident, telling us, "I would like to sincerely apologize to the parties involved ... I feel very bad for those who I have offended and those who have endured this situation."

According to his rep, Shifty's been in drug treatment since April -- having immediately sought help following his release from an L.A. hospital where he was treated for a mysterious coma.

We're told Shifty -- known for his multiple stints on "Celebrity Rehab" -- just got off tour, and has even quit cigarettes cold turkey.

One source says, “He knows he has to make this work and has to stay sober for him to live and be there for his kids. Nobody has seen Seth in such a good place before.”

It's true ... we got Seth out last weekend and he looked great.

073112_shifty_launch_v3

Nostradamus

Sorry indeed.

greatwhiteknight

This guy is always apologizing for his drug addictions and it's always this time he's gonna clean up his act. It's the same old song and dance. I hope he really does clean up his act, but how many times has he said that it's been years and probably will be years to come until he succumbs to his addictions. Even With DJ Am his band ate dying this guy continues to abuse drugs. He will finally quit when he's dead. This is old news.

Pudding Tang

Once a Shifty Bing'r always a Shifty Bing'r

Marlyn

Dr Drew- you are a TOTAL failure!!!

Grandma Cracker

I love recovery and I love Shifty!

go home!

Whatever, Loser. Good people die for no reason and you are given 9 lives. Life isn't fair.

Still, I am sure he does his family proud...Pays off sometimes to be a callboy.

BW

how long will he last?
less than a year? yes

Constance

Hey Shifty, if you read this...hope you stay sober for you and your family. Best of luck....ignore the jerks and be there to remember the good times of the future. Keep quitting buddy...

GGG

"Dr" Drew needs to get his license revoked. How many patients under his care have died since he famewhored on that joke of a show "celebrity rehab". A lot.

Brooke

In this pic he looks like a sY©0!!!!

A1A

I have no idea who this guy is and apparently I don't want to know.

Ashley

Another white male addicted to drugs what's new.

LDB

I give him 5 months

SusanCoyote

Saw his photo and thought this was gonna be his obituary. Same with Courtney Love. Certain people are so clearly on a road to an over-dose. It's sad and something needs to happen that scares the **** out of them. Hey Shifty, I expected you to be dead!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments