Amanda Bynes

Accused of Yet Another

HIT & RUN

8/6/2012 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0805_amanda_bynes_tmzA Los Angeles woman filed a police report yesterday afternoon claiming Amanda Bynes rear-ended her and then, after a brief conversation, drove off without exchanging insurance information ... TMZ has learned.

Kisa (last name withheld) tells TMZ she was driving her Toyota Corolla on Ventura Blvd. in the San Fernando Valley when she was struck by a woman in a black BMW. Kisa tells TMZ she didn't recognize the woman at first -- because she "looked like a hot mess" -- but once they began talking, she realized it was Amanda Bynes.

Kisa says she got out her insurance card to exchange information, but says Bynes "seemed nervous about that." She says Bynes told her the damage to the Corolla didn't look that bad and proceeded to push her bumper back into place (that didn't work, see pic below).

0805_amanda_bynes_tmz_hit_run
Bynes then, according to Kisa, said they didn't need to exchange info since neither car was damaged badly. Kisa maintains, however, that Amanda's car had "significant" damage to it.

Kisa says she continued to try and exchange info with Bynes, but Bynes just got in her car and drove off.

Kisa tells TMZ she called the police, who responded to the scene and took a hit-and-run report. Kisa says when she told the officer who hit her, the officer replied, "Didn't she just get a DUI?"

Bynes was arrested on suspicion of DUI on April 6 (she pled not guilty) and was also accused of hit-and-run incidents on May 5 and May 27.

We've reached out repeateatly to Bynes' reps, who have not got back to us.

spokenword

Damn, what's up with this chick?

Rlg

Isn't it about time Amanda Bynes has her license taken away? She is a menace on the road and one of these days she will not only damage a car but do some horrible damage to a human being!

Sylar

WTF!!!!! If that was any single one of us normal people it would be felony charges all day long... This is like the 3rd or 4th HIT AND RUN!! This is Bull****!! When are the police going to stop kissing her criminal ass and arrest her sorry ass and file felony charges against her? When??

I'm A Lawyer

She's a dumb TW@

Joey

LOCK THE FAT BITCH UP BEFORE SHE KILLS SOMEONE

alex

paint sample and done deal... take her license away for some yrs...

Jody

That bitch is dangerous. She thinks she is too good to pay the price for her drinking and driving….just like Lindsay. I think those two should meet.

ilovegossip

Here Help... I'll post your letter to Lindsay here for you, and you can just change the name from Lindsay to Amanda. I'm sure you feel the same way about both:

help this young woman (June 11, 2012)
Dearest darling Lindsay
This sounds like something your cowardice father would say. You don't want to be like him just look at his life.
All cars have a black box that will say if the brakes we're engaged. Sometimes people in a panic accidentally hit the accelerator and not the brakes. People make mistakes while driving so much so that we all have to have insurance. The Porsche is a high performance car which saved both Gavin and your life. Perhaps it was even divine intervention.
I don't care about the car, the truck driver etc.
What I do care about is YOU.
I very much sympathize with you over the fact that your father chose to HURT you right before filming started. That your mom chose to use the start of your filming to publicize her reality stunts. That your sister chose to leave you when filming is starting. That your entire family uses you as a cash cow.
However it looks to me that you have a pattern of self-destructive behavior that occurs when your family seems to abandon you or hurt you. It is almost predictable. It is not intentional. This self-destructive behavior has been occurring over and over so much so that the public who LOVES you is screaming at you to stop.
I want you to take care of yourself and only yourself. Reach out to Shawn, Greta, your psychiatrist, maybe a counselor at Betty Ford that you know, who can guide you to the very best person to help you.
In reality we can only change ourselves and protect the hurt child in all of us.
I understand that my opinion may be based on tabloid fodder and what I read that someone else writes. I am not a therapist and I realize I may be off base. If that is the case then never mind.
I love you and I support you! Keep your head down and continue to focus and work on set!

South Beach

Wild guess here but all these hit and runs may not help her DUI case. She's hit 3 people. Apparently Amanda isn't getting it. Will the next one kill someone?

Areader

If they didn't exchange insurance information how can Kisa be certain it was Amanda Bynes.

If it was Amanda Bynes, she needs to get her act together!

Ben

I am TIRED of commenting on STUPID people who do not let OTHER people drive because THEY can't. Start putting their a$$ in JAIL and they will get the message. Don't see Paris Hilton wreaking anymore do ya?

Elizabeth

This woman Amanda needs to be put in rehab for her drinking problem, or do jail time, before somebody get's hurt because of this stupid actresse's ignorance and negligence behind the wheel!

craig

Why do all celebs insist on taking percocet,xanax and vodka together...Someone has to look into it,into these Hollywood drugaddicts because I m prescreibed xanax in NY,I need it for horrible anxiety but less and less doctors want to prescribe it or are quick to cut someone off because of Hollywood crack heads.I hope she drops dead from a bullet before she overdoses and makes it a lil harder for people that need it....Maybe she will read this and shoot herself in the head and save someone the jail time,that would be fanastic

Lex

what the ****?

craig

She is addicted to painkillers and xanax like every other person Hollywood,alcohol only enhances the drug and leaves more room before withdrawals.