« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Warren Sapp

Bankruptcy Blowout Auction

on Air Jordan Collection

8/5/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0803_warren_sapp_launch

If you like shoes ... especially RARE Air Jordans (and you happen to be a Size 15) you're in luck, 'cause Warren Sapp's ENTIRE collection is up for auction ... as part of his bankruptcy case.

The collection is INSANE -- a total of 240 pairs of Jordans ... some worn, some untouched.

TMZ broke the story ... Sapp filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy earlier this year ... claiming he's racked up millions of dollars in debts since he retired from the NFL. Warren's expensive shoe habit probably didn't help the situation.

But now, Warren's loss is your gain ... because the entire collection is now up for auction ... with all proceeds going towards paying back Warren's creditors.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jay W.

Damn... I'm size 11. I really like vomit shoes.

LRT

A Fool and his Money are soon parted!

LDB

Shoes are hideous especially the superman pair

Poule

If you're a size 15 and it's Halloween in Paris, Texas.

wezy

Alot of these pro ballers having serious money issues.I don't feel any sympathy for their dumb ***es.Its bad investments and alot of frivilous spending.And its usually these black male athletes..don't they have advisers??...HELLO haven't yall learned anything from the PREVIOUS ATHLETES THAT LOST IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Ernesto Diaz

where could we purchase some of his shoes????

James25

It's really amazing how Warren Sapp can be bankrupt considering he made about $60... million dollars in the NFL. Hopefully this will serve as a lesson to other people. You have to be smart with your money.

Adam

Seriously, if anyone has any info on the auction, post away. It's a pain finding nice shoes in that size!

lionclaw

See the funny thing is that i am a size 15, and my shoes just broke... so i kinda need new ones... if anybody know where the auction is.. plz tell me...

TOGCIADC

*****s and their shoes! I will never understand it. Pay $500 for a pair of shoes but won't give their bitches a cent for some kotex and vagisil. Why? Ugly freaking shoes anyway!

ABB

Maybe, just maybe he wouldn't be bankrupt if he didn't waste his money on shoes, he'd had some to invest.

tom

He really is as dumb as he looks.

parlayer

No wonder, if thats how he spent hid dough?? must be dark where he had his head, up his black AZZ.

candace

What I don't get is how the guys earn millions of dollars each year they play and don't invest or save any for even they are retired. I don't make any where like they do but I have money saved and invested for when i retire. It doesn't make sense to me. If their that bad with their money then quit paying them so much.

jay cee

he was sponsored by brand jordan/nike..all those sneakers were free

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments