« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Phelps' GF

Private Jet-Setting

Vegas-Hopping Hobnobber

8/7/2012 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Michael Phelps' Girlfriend Megan RosseeMichael Phelps' hot cocktail waitress GF has been around the block -- in fact, she's been around the WORLD ... on private jets ... long before she ever met Phelps ... all because of her pretty face ... and TMZ has the pics to prove it.

Sources tell TMZ, 25-year-old Megan Rossee ingratiated herself with the rich and famous through her job as a model at VIP events around the country -- and thanks to her gig, she and her hot friends have been showered with lavish gifts by their elite admirers ... including expensive trips to Vegas AND flights on private jets.

We're told all the photos were taken within the last year -- in the months before Megan and Phelps eventually came into contact.

And that's why it pays to be hot.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

DirectorNH

Oh, so she's a whore. I get it now.

Lisa

I don't even think she's that pretty. Have you noticed how a 7 girl automatically becomes a 10 if she is seen with an A-list actor or athlete?

Lmao

Who gives gives a flying eff 'bout this girl?? Let's hear what Mama Phelps thinks of her, lol! He IS a mama's boy after all..

Vince

I wish I was a good looking, gold digging, whore. I wouldn't work, I would try to get celebs to get me preggo, and live off the 15 minutes of fame that all that in titled me.

She's baaaack

Who are these fools wiping her ass with their noses in comments here. Is it her or is it someone like Natedog who is typing with his left hand while thinking about her? She's a VIP hostess. In case you don't know what a VIP hostess is: She is a prostitute in the guise of a hostess paid for by the hotel. SHE'S A WHORE.

Americentric

You guys are VISCOUS no wonder he tried to hide her. TMZ is like the most f'd up mean girl in high school. Modelmayhem account? Poor girl what agency is she with?

Streaks

Do her while you can, MP. She's average at best and she will take your $ faster than you can do the 100m freestyle. Trust me, Mr. Bong.

Thomas Jefferson

Model my ass, she's a hooker.

Thomas Jefferson

What kind of girl travels around the country to just talk with guys at parties who can't get dates. She sounds like she got Rachel Uchitel's old job.

?????

I wasn't aware that models and their friends received privelages from her "gigs" sounds like more than just a "photo gig" people just don't start handing out lavish bonuses to unknown models....just my thought

freedomforall

they are called Porta Potty's they travel the world having dirty sex and getting top dollar. If I were him I would get checked out.

helen

who actually cares what she does, she isn't famous. michael is an athlete not a celebrity. she is just another slut looking to make it big. what tall girl doesn't want to be a model? she just needs a little help from someone well known. i hope michael realizes it. i wish it would end.

Honestly

Megan and her friends are escorts. Nothing is free and they are most definitely giving up the goodies. Modeling portfolios are catalogues for rich men to pick which girl to play hide the sausage with.

really?

LOL - it SO funny to see someone using HIM for a change...besides his mother. Bet Debbie doesnt like this one.little.bit.!

e33

Pay for sex is what it looks like. These girls love to get pooped on for $$.