Evelyn Lozada

Rocked by Death

in the Family

8/13/2012 9:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_evelyn_lozada_gettyEvelyn Lozada is mourning her brother-in-law, who died tonight after a long battle with cancer ... TMZ has learned.

Anthony Ochoa who was married to Evelyn's sister Sylvia, made several appearances on "Basketball Wives" ... and just last month he escorted Evelyn down the aisle for her wedding to Chad Johnson.

0813_evelyn_lozada_anthony
We're told Anthony was featured prominently in the reality show about the wedding. As TMZ first reported ... VH1 has decided not to air the show after Chad's arrest for domestic battery.

We're told Anthony was surrounded by family members when he passed away in New York City.

Evelyn tells TMZ, "Anthony was an amazing husband, father, and brother-in-law. He will be dearly missed."

Anthony and Sylvia were married for more than 10 years, and had 2 children.

Anthony was 43.

cornydot

I will praying for his family.

Soamazing

When it rains it pours. There is a lesson in all this. Liston for the quiet voice. Then heed! Empathy... Jen had a lot going on too...

texaschickeee

It appears Anthony made the smart choice between the sisters. I hope Sylvia has a good support system and many friends. Evelyn- anything for the camera and drama.

Greta

Evelyn look up and give thanks I'm sure it could of been worst. Hoping you change a little and move on

CindyCakes

You people are pathetic and should be treated the same way you are treating Evelyn when you lose a loved one. Sorry for your lost Evelyn and may Anthony Rest in Paradise.

cherie

I'm sorry for your lose, I'm also sorry for whats going on with you and your new husband as will. I would like to ask you something did you think that, your husband would get fired? after what happen. But the funny thing is on the show in your womanly way you told him if he would do the do with some other women, you told him to use them. Are you up set because you found something that showed you that he was ****ing around. Or did you feel like you gave him the pass to do that after you and him spoke about him use-ing them. Women all over stop telling your men if you do, do something use one, that's given them a pass.. Sorry for them it is. I do hope you and him work things out and may he find a new job. And you and him need to talk because millions of dollars are on the line.

Janet

My heart goes out to his wife and children. And I hope that you Evelyn will think about things you have done and people you have hurt and change your attitude.

SADI FERRELL

OMG WOW

suzie

RIP old friend

Dave

This chcik is beyond contempt. A clasic Bully. Not enough bad things could happen to you. So far so good. Yoi and Tami deserve each other. Your becothe most hated person in the world.

myopinion

That's sad...

RIP Anthony

CALI

Evelyn someday it will get better for u , most man who are cheaters will allways be cheaters only they can change there ways. My prayers go out to you and your family for the lost of your bother n law he is in a much better palce

Arcadia Rink

My deepest condolences Evelyn for your loss.

cookie1569

sorry for your lost eve ppl here have all diffrent kinds of opions about you bottom line this is not the time to come at her neck ,smh

CAROL

I am so sorry to hear about your Brother-in-law.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments