Kim Kardashian

Rear Ended on the Beach!

8/13/2012 6:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Kim Kardashian in a black one-piece bathing suit.Kim Kardashian could barely keep herself contained, as her ginormous ridiculous ass nearly spilled out of her sexy one piece black bathing suit in a beach pic she tweeted yesterday.

Kanye West's "perfect bitch" really is the most bootyful woman in the world.

0813_kim_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Isela

She never comes out in photos for Gucci, Covergirl, Coach, Louis V, etc... all the top designer labesl I guess she's not refined enough and model material so she takes pictures of herself to show the world she is not giving up and has hope that maybe just maybe one day she will get recruited!!! Good Luck Kimmy !!!

Isela

es una gran puta la vieja es bien piruja y le gusta mamar verga y que se la metan el el culo !!!
HABLAMOS ESPANOL !!!

Isela

I manager mutiple residential properties in the City of Glendale, Ca and why is it that these Armenians are driving around in BMW'S and Benz's but all these people are all on Section 8 (low income) which pays 80% of your housing so they only pay about $200/$300 monthly then they want to drive around in their glamorous cars...lol!! well if the goverment was paying for the roof over my head and I was on some sort of financial assistance I would also be driving around in a Bentley...So Kim if you have so much money why don't you help out your folks !!! I heard you were looking in being Mayor of Glendale at some point please tell your people to stop flashing these vehicles... Because I know the truth!!!

Cynic

kim karASShian humungo ass

theboss

um, no, Kim K....that's an old pic. She is not rockin' bangs these days, and her waist is thicker these days. Photoshopped ass - not possible to have an ass that size without some type of dimpling.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

its freakish steatopygia

CAKES

I THINK SHE HAS A GREAT BODY AND TAN. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU THINK HAS A WOMAN BODY ANYMORE CUS YOU GO FOR THE STRAIGHT SKINNY ONES NOTHING TO SHOW LIKE SKINNY DOGS.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21