Linda Hogan

Makes Ass of Herself

in New 'MILF' Video

8/14/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez
Exclusive Photos

0813_linda_hogan_thong_launchHulk Hogan's ex-wife Linda Hogan let it all hang out in a new music video ... by flashing her behemoth badonkadonk in a thong and sheer dress type thing.

The 52-year-old blonde bombshell stars in hip hop artist Ricky Romance's latest video entitled "MILF" and does her best Coco impersonation by exposing all of her orange mother-of-two posterior loveliness.

Besides showing off all her God given talents, Linda did some serious method acting by making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in full face and a horrendous animal print bikini.

Linda is now a video ho...gan.

tucker

MILF?
I have another four-letter word, BARF!

Danielle

Her butt doesn't look bigger than Kim Kardashain's.

Christy

Holy mother of God...I can't get that image out of my head. Nasty, just nasty!

SpitBall

I'd rather my click stat go to the comments thread than to this whales pics. Look Harvey, this is the last time I'm offering my sex tape preview exclusively to TMZ. I wouldn't exactly classify myself as a "media whore," but I have to jump start something in Hollywierd. It seems that anything will sell. So waddaya say? Last time!!!!

Ravenwolf

ummm she might have been a MILF, back when her kids were toddlers, and before she got all the plastic... but now?
clown makeup, fake blonde hair, animal print... can we say 80's?
she does have a great(fake) figure for her age, but MILF she is not.
truely sad, i cannot imagine being that desparate to keep my name in the tabloids like she has. Kel, might be right it's a joke(anything but the truth as far as i can see), but it's already gone seriously wrong.

Sarah

She looks the same age as Lindsay Lohan.

obama'saracist

omg.omg and omg continue repeating till the imagine is gone.
my eyes my eyes I cant see anything but hog back

Karmagal

This is SO gross. She is beyond nasty.. For a 65 yr old she has a half way decent body but good lord that face is too much. She should scrape off that makeup ( esp her eye makeup gross ) and tone it down. Seems she is having a mid life crisis for the second time.

Karmagal

Nothing like making your children so proud. Oh wait they dont speak to her anymore right? HMMM With stunts like this and Charlie I wonder why.

Big D

Damn she's an ugly bitch

FreeWill

Why? TMZ Why show this?

Level34

This whole family needs many, many years of friggin' therapy :/

Sherms

I am seriously embarrassed for her. Why do people stoop so low? Look in the mirror. You are a 50+ year old woman. Put your clothes on and stop acting so desperate.

john good

actually she looks fantastic for a women of any age

FreeWill