John Lennon's Killer

DENIED PAROLE

8/23/2012 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

Mark David Chapman mug shotThe man who shot and killed John Lennon will remain behind bars ... at least for now ... because a NY parole board has DENIED his release.

Mark David Chapman -- who shot the famous Beatles member in front of Lennon's Manhattan apartment in 1980 -- has been serving 20 years to life for after pleading guilty to 2nd degree murder.

The 57-year-old went in front of a parole board today for the 7th time since the murder ... but New York corrections officials decided he is not ready to rejoin society.

MDC shot Lennon 4 times in front of his wife Yoko Ono on that fateful day. He later admitted he planned the killing because he wanted to become famous.

Chapman will be able to request parole again in 2014.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

fedem

mark today is by far the poorest man in the world. a man with nothing, not even in jail has more than mark. he is in a hole so deep that makes him the poorest man in the world. your principles are burying mark. but poor is not bad according to god. poor is closest to god. now i was in a studio in 1980. my equipment was electronic. mark was on the street. all he had was his clothes, and some protection in his pocket. my new friend then, from virginia, i knew had a good office job at a plant. thats all the info i had back in 1980. today i am positive my new friend was not below me in rank, but above me with satellite technology coming from the truck of his car. a brand spanking new laptop in the year 1980. how do i know, did i see it? no, i did not, but i am thinking backwards. and today i know he is on top of this satellite camera with sophisticated programs aimed at my living arrangements here in louisiana. now remember mark, was on the street, i was in my studio, my friend had a satellite camera. so how hard would it be for him to link my practice session with john lennon, and also talk to mark chapman out front? not hard at all. in fact a real live thing. so john could have said to my friend at that time, "come meet me at such n such time, when you have a free weekend". and today there at least 2 other people on top of my friend richer than he is with a camera each. so this is the rank of poorest, mark to richest, someone with satellite surveillance equipment.

fedem

when i was young i knew a guy named jimmy who bought an expensive gibson guitar. he learned how to play lead, and i was impressed bigtime. i only had a j c penny and was an average g d and c player. but i sang with that, and i was satisfied. jimmy could fit in any band, but i had to scrounge. i also thought that if i too could afford a fancy guitar i would be better. my point is equipment is important, but it is also not as important as people are. when it comes to mark chapman i think the musicians think there instruments are important, but 1 of them thinks cameras don't need to be mentioned. but i know that a surveillance camera used to get john inside the apartment that night is just as important as a musicians instruments. and it should surface with the new york people. thank you

fedem

mark's brain was hit by a satellite beam. its fast, and it takes brain cells with it. he also was affected with his muscles and motor skills. this is not his fault, because he left hawaii, after reading a book a john, and he wanted him to change his life. when your brain is slowed down because of drama, you have to speak the best way you know how. read some of my comments on this site. you will wake up some. thank you

fedem

mark did not have a chance in december of 1980. overhead rich cameras 2 of them, possibly operated by curtis dove of virgina, a paul mccartney of scotland, england cause the real trouble between mark chapman and john lennon. today i have curtis following me every second of the day and night. and i have an overhead heater thats penetrates through my roof and heats up my room to over 100 degrees. i feel like a squirl thats being shot in the head. i was in the studio practicing, under curtis's camera in 1980. these 2 guys are covering up the fact that they are richer than mark and myself, and they are covering up the fact they witnessed the whole deal between mark and john that night. thank you

fedem

you know a dvd movie stored in your drawer or cabinet leaks out because of sunlight and radio frequencies that pass it. it pops out of your storage compartments and hits you instantly. your brain cannot find the trouble and you stay hurt. you also keep opening your drawers to find your best dvd movie to play while you are instantly hit by the skin coming off the dvd thats on the shiny disk. the skin colors blend higher or lower than your skin complexion and you are instantly electrocuted. it happens fast. i know because now i store mine in an air tight container, not a plastic one that has leaks, but an air tight one without any air leaks. i use an unused refrigerator compartment to store mine now. even a utility refrigerator has an air tight door. but you won't be able to store any cold drinks in it anymore. now mark chapman, is not any different than you and me in december of 1980. here is a man in hawaii, with nothing to do, but by chance picks up a book about john lennon. he learns about him, and wants john to change his life. now hawaii, can get boring for a man, so reading about john was exciting. and even more exciting to leave hawaii, and try and get his autograph. john's book was probably so exciting for mark to read, hawaii, was just scenery. you think mark was going to come out of a small island reading about john lennon, and not be interested in him. there was nothing to do in hawaii in the first place. john was the most interesting thing he ever thought of. so when john got shot by mark, someone reversed mark's story around. mark was sarcastic about john while he was traveling, but he was being a comedian, because he was confident about meeting john. so someone reversed his story out after john was shot. i believe there are 2 overhead cameras that really reversed mark and john out at that time. remeber the dvd movies that you store in your drawers, how the skins of the people in the movies can rub you wrong. this storage drawer contains your movies, but will instantly electrocute you as soon as you walk into the room. well mark, got the same treatment when he got near john lennon's apartment. he instantly got hurt. his book reading went down the drain. thats all for now. thank you

fedem

i have to remain still, because there is a person, i think from england, with a heater pushing through my roof. moving around doesn't work. i use a plastic shower curtain to lay on, sometimes sit on. behind that is another person, his name is curtis dove, who shoots me from a satellite in relation to the person with the heater. i have to rub it off and stop what i am doing. also i have to cover all my windows from sunlight. and at night, i have to cover the windows with panel because there shot goes through my glass and shades. and the shot does not let me sleep either.

so i wonder what is all this about? right now its equipment related. i have nothing against there satellite view. and i also wonder how there equipment might tie against others.

in front of me is some other groups. i have the office people, who have nothing but pen and paper. i have my group who have electronic equipment in there house, tv,computer,internet,telephone, and power equipment, but do not have upper class equipment. then there are poor people, like the people in jails, who have nothing but a bed and tap water. so i am in the middle class. i want to write to the office people for help. i also want help from the people in jail. but these satellite upper class people are stopping me from doing anything. i am rubbing all day long to get there computer programming signals off of me.

i hate to be specific, but i am getting no help from the siganals above my house. i am centered in longville,louisiana. i have overhead satellite programming that is shooting through my roof, with infrared shots. it hurts because they pass across my chest and in front of my heart everyday. also get shot from computer programming aimed at my joints, knees and elbows. but my protection comes from covering my right ankle. and also rubbing my feet. also i use a piece of masking tape to cover my chest and forehead. i move it around like a piece of armor.

i want to go back in time to mark david chapman. he wanted to visit john lennon in 1980. he read a book about him. mark was poor. john was rich. when mark got to new york, somthing happened. he was linked by satellite with a man a lot like mark, a blonde man. so mark was poor, john, was in an apartment. new york was richer than john. and i somehow am linked right here, richer than new york, because i was in a practice session in lake charles, louisiana. i had some electrical equipment, and i was singing. richer than me was a guy names curtis, who was in charge of the sattelite link. and over him was the surveillance equipment from england watching john. god watche's us all. mark was poor in god's eye, except when john was signing his album cover one afternoon. but when john came home one night, he could not get out of his car because of all our electronic signals on top of that car. so john and yoko were richer than mark, who was waiting for them. even when yoko and john got out of there car they didn't even stop for mark, the surveillance signals, plus the rest of us, on top of them that night.

fedem

i am doing my best as a middle class man. i am holding back some satellite people who have upper class equipment. but it is slow. and i am hurting. outside the other class people are too influenced by stories and never do help me. i lost my upper teeth, so i am also hurt there.

back in 1980, i wanted to be a superstar, instead of a super jock, or super soldier. so i was influenced with the pop radio songs.i had to sing and play the piano when i was growing up. and around the time when i did not know what i was going to do, i decided to write my own songs. after around 50 or so in 1980, curtis dove, beamed a satellite signal all the way to new york city to find john lennon, and show him what he had found in louisiana, a cajun playing the bass guitar. he linked mark chapman who also wanted somthing to do with john at that time. so mark was the poor man on the sidewalk with a gun in his pocket for protection. yoko and john were rich inside there apartment. and also they went into new york city shops and places to have fun. new york, the collection of places was just richer than john and yoko. now here is where i fit into it. i was beamed by curtis's satellite into new york, where all the lights are, and then into john and yoko's ear, and finally into mark's ear. above me sits curtis, richer than me in a studio, because he is running a satellite link. and above curtis is the guy in england, who has a surveillance camera 8 thousand miles across the ocean. one more person is the richest. he is the guy who owns, the satellite systems themselves. maybe he sold one to paul mccartney so he could protect john lennon when he went from his car to his apartment every night. we are all in a class. it starts as a poor class, then its middle class, and finally its upper class. you see, mark was the poorest in new york, execpt when john came out with just the shirt on his back, and signed his name on mark's album cover. after that its back in his limo, and mark just standing there on the sidewalk. he is the poorest in this deal, and also the satellite pressure from the rest of us is building up on mark too.

fedem

the court systems are suppose to be following the bible. well the bible is clear about what says about poor people verses rich people. well, mark david chapman was the rich man when he read john lennon's book in hawaii. and john was still the poor man when he signed mark's album, double fantasy. but when john thought, "if you people don't back off, this man is going to kill me, he was a rich man in front of mark. he was involved, or letting people make deals with him. first up was yoko. then mark appeared. next he had his barber, whom he liked. he had restaurants,the studio and other places in new york he liked. then, he had the telephone people, the clips he watched, and finally tv, and satellite people. all these deals happening from the air following john at that time made john think that mark, was the person who was going to feel all of this and kill him. well it did happen, because john let riches overpower him at this time. coming home he was driven by all of the deals i mentioned above, but the one that pulled the trigger against john, was a satellite surveillance signal. it drove john past mark, without even mentioning to mark, it was nice to sign your album, today. yoko, was not a big threat to john, nor was mark. his studio equipment he could manage. the songs he hear in his studio, he could also deal with. but mechanics, through the air, through satellites can cause people to reverse out, and try and defend themselves. mark only knew he was being shot from the air, and he only knew that night that is passed through john first. so he was not acting blindly, like new york thought.

new york, and the court system, cannot try a person from a third person view point. nobody could come between mark and john that night. yoko had the first sight of mark. the court system could not come between her and mark that night. it was none of there buisness. the bible says, "love thy neighbor", is when 2 or more people bond together, or are close together. the court system cannot come between this from a third person view point.

fedem

its funny, people don't want to take responsibility for there own actions, and there own equipment. the rich want to blame the poor for there mistakes. they take there equipment and take chances, and blame the poor middle class, for there mistakes, because they want people to think ideas move equipment. but they actually move there equipment first, then try and make people move by there voice. one instance is where a guy from england, moves his surveillance cameras, satellite ones, to a person on the ground, then tells them to do somthing. and says to everyone now i have some support and can get things done, because i started it, and i am commanding it. but his signal travels first, and his voice travels second, so he uses equipment first then ideas second. and lastly he blames middle class for bad ideas, and the reason he messes up with his equipment. mark was underneath all of these principles in december of 1980. the court rooms of new york never came close to the real 2nd causes that caused the turmoil mark and john lennon went through that december night.

fedem

office people have pen and paper, a desk, a telephone, maybe a computer, and a filing cabinet. they are not big tv watchers or loud music people. they are quiet and use there pen and paper, and books to get through the day. now a poor person in jail, doesn't have any of those office supplies. they rely on there own feelings to make it through the day. they don't use books, paper or pencil or filing cabinets to make there decisions. and they don't use money either to get things done.

then there are the middle class. they watch tv, get on the internet, and go to work every morning. they rely on money, rules and regulations and equipment to get throught there day. it makes people look at there house,car and electronics first. friends comes later.

the upper class make the movies that you watch. they have the best memberships in the best clubs. they use big productions to make big profits. they don't consider the earth as a living thing, but as a big pot to make things from. they create big holes in the earth, and hope it recyles itself. but not when it comes to oil and gas it doesn't. nor will minerals taken out of the earth recyle. nor will the animals and there homes be replaced.

so the rich are the biggest sinner, and the poor are biggest hope. so people in prison, are the poorest, and are biggest hope. they were put there in reverse. they were put there by minds that have become to small to see that a bunch of young people in adult bodies, have convinced them to look at some ideas on paper, and call them laws to live by, and money can be used to manipulate everyone.

the truth people are manipulated by there family members. a father and mother and children. money or paper or books with laws on them is short and keeps people in trouble and especially keeps the jails open. because a good person, or family person is surprised when another person uses a book or money to get there way with them, when they expect them to deal with feelings first. people have feelings, and you cannot be short with them on that, by showing them money, or equipment to gain there friendship. you cannot put a person in jail, because of a story. feelings from a person means more than any testomony in a trial. if you want to jail sombody, you need to have a stronger feeling than them, and they will follow the feeling you have. there is your jail. one following another.

fedem

i take my red bucket, 2 sticks, 1 walking cane, and i walk over to my middle class partner next door. and i never forget my hard spagetti to fill my mouth, since my top teeth are missing. when i get there, she ask, "are you ready to eat"? i always say yes, and a lot too. she is the best cook. i eat rice and a side. it tastes so good. and i fill up. afterwards, we sit and watch tv. she crochets from the beginning of a movie to the end. she is what i figured out to be, an old fashioned knitter. when all she has is a needle and a long piece of string. after about an hour or two, i tell her, i have to go. this is my life here in longville. i live with some tv's and a computer, when i get home. i am trying to find friends. since somthing happened to me, as a middle class guy. i never could impress anyone enough, to drop everything. but hope, is what gets us through a party, and the movies. we hope to find friends.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6