Vince Neil

BLOWS UP on Valet --

'GIVE ME MY F**KING CAR!'

8/27/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082312_vince_neil_launch_v3
Vince Neil
exploded on a group of parking attendants at the Planet Hollywood in Vegas last week -- banging on windows and screaming "GIVE ME MY F**KING CAR" ... and the outburst was all caught on tape.

It's unclear why the Mötley Crüe singer was so pissed -- and he was REALLY pissed -- but according to sources on scene, Vince flew off the handle when the valet refused to return his Rolls-Royce.

In the video, you can see Vince walk over to the valet booth, yelling, "Give me my f**king car! Give me my f**king car! Give me my car!" -- and then bang on the window.

Vince continues, "Call the police! This is my car. What the f**k is wrong with you?"

We're told the parking attendants wouldn't hand over the vehicle because Vince couldn't produce a parking ticket. You can hear Vince respond in the video, saying, "They didn't give me a f**king ticket!"

According to sources, police were called to the scene -- but by the time they arrived, Vince had already taken off ... and the valet company decided against filing a report. So that's that.

Calls to Vince Neil's camp were not returned.

Jordan

Vince Drinking and driving didn't you learn your lesson smashing up your Ferrari and killing someone.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

The pimple on my left azz cheek is more relevant than Vince Neil!....WAKE UP TMZ TIME FOR REAL CELEB NEWS! NOT 80's BURNOUTS PLAYING COUNTY FAIRS!

Ishagn

Someone should've punched his ass

BB not bb

Seriously, who do these little punk valet attendants think they are? They are going to make him walk home without an expensive care because he doesn't happen to have his ticket? They take your driver's license and registration also and they could match it to those cards. As long as he paid the bill, what do they care if he had the ticket.

I think they just wanted to play all hardnosed and fascist so they could laugh at him when they drove him crazy. They are probably just a bunch of angry people who wished they had their own fancy car.

Kids today have no respect. Someone needs to yell at them. Who do they think they are?

cass

Give the man his f!cking car...

Morticia Cowghoul

All I can say about Vince Neil is that Too Fast For Love was one of my top 10 albums when I was a kid. That record kicks total ass.

Uh

Loud mouth junkie..

Jody

Yeah he took off because he was drunk and high.

devon

bitch is lucky he still gets to live after killing someone.. piece of ****! die already. get the fat, **** his car, wahhh. boo ****ing hoo

devilgirl

First mistake, Vince Neil even being written about. It isn't 1990 anymore, no one cares about this dude.

Second- LOL. Who even goes to PH in Vegas anymore? I guess an irrelevant douche bag seeks out irrelevant places to hang.

Fibb

I'd be pissed off to, I'm mean it was his car.

Eddie

My brother in law met him once, he said Vince was an enormous d-bag. He was really disappointed because he was a big Motley Crue fan. I tried to tell him they're garbage posers, all the LA bands are.

aquanet

Nice gut.

Rob

Godsmack was right. "Crying Like A Bitch"!

S D M F

What a fat little bitch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments