Octomom

Rejected

By Home Owners

8/25/2012 12:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0825_nadya_suleman_moving
Octomom
is PERSONA NON GRATA in the world of house rentals ... because no home owner is willing to rent their digs to the infamous mom and now she fears becoming homeless ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ first reported, Octo needs a new house to stash her 14-kid brood because her old house is being foreclosed.

Sources close to Octo tell us she recently found a house in Orange County to rent for $2,700 a month, but the owner rejected her application out-right ... even though she sweetened the pot and offered to pay seven months rent upfront.

We're told Octo's agent asked why the homeowners weren't down with Octo occupying their crib -- and their real estate agent replied on their behalf saying, "They do not want to subject the neighbors to the media involved with the client."

Our sources say this is the third house Octo has been rejected from, all for the same reason.

It's bad news for O-mom ... we're told renting is her only option right now because she doesn't have the dough needed to buy a house. She scared that if the bias continues, she'll have nowhere to live.

We hear Mexico is nice.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Virtual Insanity

I can understand their reluctance.

systasoulja

Sad for the kids...

anon

Wasn't the last house she rented trashed? The only way I'd rent to her is if she gave me a huge security deposit.

Fibb

I don't anyone for not wanting to rent or have anything to do with this psycho. This chicks a real NUT CASE.

Fibb

northern gypsy

are you kidding me??? didn't you see what happened to the last house...as a landlord she's your worst nightmare...way to much drama and high maintenance !!!

CN

So it's finally come to this. Maybe this is the best thing that could happen for the kids - and they will be taken away. They need a permanent home with stable, loving parents. That does not describe Octo.

MIKE

Not worry Mike Walters from TMZ will put her up,seeing how he is an expert at careing for kids.Right Mike!

Fibb

I don't Blame anyone for not wanting to rent or have anything to do with this psycho. This chicks a real NUT CASE.

Dennis

She still has 14 kids and is a single parent ... that is a load of responsibility for one person ... I am wondering how they are making it ... I wonder if someone is helping them. I hope so ... it's the kids I am concerned about.

anon.

Whatever place she ends up renting will be trashed just like her last place.

KnuckleDragger

Dr. Phil can save her, that's his bag. It's strange, with as much press as this woman gets you would think that one of these crap reality show producers would take her on...if for no other reason than to give these kids a leg up.

Look at the Duggars. Michelle Duggar cranks out a kid each year like clockwork. 19 kids and counting. Without their reality show they'd be hard pressed to have the house they do right now. Octomom has nuthin' on the Duggars...yet we like the Duggars because they're squeaky white and they're the epitome of child rearing (so it seems).

Real clones, in my opinion.

Rey

She is just hoping for another hand-out. I think she is hoping someone will just buy her and her children a house and call it a day.

Paul

Justice is finally being served. I would love to see her on skid row. Take away the kids and the judge should issue an order that says she cannot profit off the kids anymore. I hope she kills herself.

brownisclown

Get the hint you irresponsible media whore! Nobody wants you around.

I reject you too.