Paul Nassif

Files for Divorce

from Adrienne Maloof

8/28/2012 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0828_paul_nassif_adrienne_maloof_article_4"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Dr. Paul Nassif has filed for divorce from his wife Adrienne Maloof ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Dr. Paul originally filed for legal separation back in July.  The divorce docs filed this morning cite irreconcilable differences.

0828_paul_divorce_doc_sub_Asset
As TMZ previously reported ... Dr. Paul -- repped by powerhouse attorney Lisa Helfend Meyer -- made it clear in the separation docs there is a prenup in place. He also stated he wants joint legal and physical custody of the couple's children.  Paul's divorce petition reaffirms that he wants joint custody and acknowledges the prenup.  Fact is ... they both have their own money.

Adrienne had planned on filing divorce papers simultaneously with Paul ... but backed out at the  last minute. It's unclear if Maloof will ever file the papers ... because it would serve no real purpose.

The couple married in 2002, they have three boys together.

0709_stars_split_footer

Swins

Oh well, I gotta say he seemed like a really nice guy and she was pretty abusive.

elizadooolittle

who the hell are these people?

elizadooolittle

One should consider bright pink lipstick for large ***** lips and with huge ***** lips from a stretched out vaginal hole like mine one should use pale mauve. Keep styling.... NICOLE DUI RICHIEEE

annoyed in SF

he is a saint to put up with that voice and attitude for all these years...she is whiney, over sensitive and BORING. she is going to look like the cat lady in a few years with all that plastic surgery.

elizadooolittle

My ***** is SO HUGE that I can carry around extra clothing if needed and I grow my ***** hair down to my ankles and I tie it with five goat bells. I jingle and jangle all around the UK ! When I come to the USA I LOVE to flip off all the Yanks ! I am so talented ...right?

jokerchick

her face matches her attitude, I can't imagine what that lumpy trick looks like in the morning

Quinn

stop filming crappy reality tv shows and work on your crappy marriage. idiots.

MsSuburbia

They're not "dueling divorce" petitions, TMZ. His was a legal separation; hers is a dissolution (divorce). You need to correct your typo ("Paul's divorce petition also cites irreconcilable differences"). You're creating confusion. So Paul's petition will be dismissed, and the matter will be converted to a divorce, with Adrienne as the petitioner. Looks like the Botox bitch had to one-up her husband. Oh well; she'll get what she asked for, and he'll upgrade.

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

And we're supposed to know who these freaking people are? The broad up there looks like she got the Gene Simmon's Tweed sisters plastic Ebert Jaw / face Tweak done to her... what these people do to their bodies is so gruesome. They look like aliens, would someone tell em for cripsesakes!!! Would they let em walk around with a 4 foot booger hangin from their noses? It's about the same thing. Those chicks look freaky now.. they seriously look like Roger Ebert which I'm sorry he's sick and all and I'm crippled so I understand judging people by looks is harsh but c'mon, that face has to scare the shiiite of children. It would scare me in the dark! ; (

BECKER

She probably wants the divorce because he ia a plastic surgeon and her face looks like it is melting. Good job Dr.Nassif
He wants the divorce because she is an abusive ****. Her family is from New Mexico and they are all a little whacko

Poopey Poopstein

They can always battle it out with their collagen inflated lips. They both have duck lips.

Phreaky

With her businesses failing, I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't a desperate attempt to get their own Bravo show. He deserves better. He treated her like gold and she openly despised him.

Carl

Poor kids, both parents are ugly in the same way. They are going to have some unfortunate looks.

Jay W.

They're both very wealthy... they'll be fine.

victory

So much for trying to work things out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments