Snooki

1ST PHOTO

Of Hairy Baby!!!

8/28/2012 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Snooki leaves the hospital with baby Lorenzo LaValle.Son of Snooki was officially unleashed on Planet Earth today ... and TMZ has the very first pics of lil' Lorenzo LaValle and his mommy being carted out of the a New Jersey hospital.

You can't see much of Lorenzo's face ... only the top of his head ... which appears prime for gobs of gel and grease.

Mama Snooks was clutching her little boy with both arms ... holding him tighter than a cup of Ron-Ron Juice at Karma nightclub.

Snooki gave birth on Sunday ... but it appears she's already back to normal ... rocking a pair of platform wedges as she was wheeled back into reality ... TV ... as an MTV camera crew documented the entire thing.

0828_snookie_hospital_splash_baby_photo_3

CLINT

I'm not a fan of Snookie, but some of the comments on this site are as horrible as it gets. I swear I would rather hang out with a drunken Snookie than a sober most of you. I get that you get off on bashing people and making yourselves feel better about your own lives, but to pick on a newborn baby is simply horrible. The child isn't even two weeks old and he has already been called a monkey and that he should have been aborted.God I wish Karma would smack some of you right across the face.

STEVE

Please tell me what hospital so I can make sure it's disinfected before I ever go there after this. She is such white trash. His family must be so proud she with him.

mary

some of you posters are disgusting. the way you talk about this girl and an innocent newborn, is horrible! why not post a picture of you and family members, bet they are something to brag about. and for her conduct the same goes, are you and your family members without any misconduct in your lives? its just horrible the way you talk about this mother and baby!

She's baaaack

Do you notice in this picture it's head is held pretty tightly in the crook of her arm? That is so it doesn't spin it's head 360... degrees while people are watching.

CT

its a hobbit..

LCS27

It seems to have some resemblance with the human form - the baby. I hope it's a human and a good one. My faith in mankind never ends.

Cool Breeze

This pig only had a kid to stretch her 15 minutes. What a media whore.

Manimal

I'll bet she will prove to be an awesome mom...Congrats Snooki.

ghost

I wish her the best! It is definitely going to be a life changer for her. The way it was before will never be the same.

sean

Fat Fat the water rat...... I mean, fat fat the Jersey Rat!!! LOL!!!!

TMP

I have never watched the show before, but I've heard of her drunken incidents... HOWEVER, motherhood does and can change people. Look at Nicole Richie... Apparently she's changed her ways and mellowed out... so hopefully she steps up and does right by her kid. And for all those talking **** about a baby.... you should be ashamed... he's a baby... he didn't choose his parents. My only concern would be the full camera crew following her... these moments should be cherished... not recorded for MTV.

Gretel

I just noticed she still has those hideous acrylic nails. Real hygenic for taking care of an infant. They will have all that diaper stuff in them then she will be touching the baby and god knows who or what else. Gross.

Jody

And of course there is a camera crew there to tape it for the show.

Jen

Why is this idiot wearing giant wedge sandals? So she can fall down while holding her newborn? Such a m0ron!

Leen588

Ok can someone please tell me why the media and TMZ thinks the world cares about this?? Snooki, j woww and the Kardashians need to go away! Why are they famous?? They have ZERO talent and give NO purpose to society! Enough already with these people!