Seal

I Wish Heidi Wouldn't

'Fornicate with the Help'

9/1/2012 10:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0901_seal_video_2Seal opened up in a shocking way last night, accusing Heidi Klum of banging her bodyguard during their marriage and alleging that's why they broke up.

The singer says ... by "fornicating with the help," Heidi clearly shows she lacks class.

Klum has been seen with the bodyguard more frequently lately ... the two were spotted walking alone together in New York City just a few weeks back (see below).

Heidi separated from Seal in January and filed for divorce in April. As we first reported, Heidi's story is that she couldn't handle Seal's explosive temper. At the time they separated, we're told Seal was desperately trying to save the marriage.

Things change.

0901_heidi_klum_bodyguard_splash

Previous 15 Comments | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14

janfan

What a douche bag Seal has turned into. I never could understand why she married him but guess I know why she left him. No more Seal records for me. She's the mother of your kids you jerk. Show some respect.

sussanna88

Seal--c'mon why did she marry this guy anyway. His career was in the dumpster and she was still popular as a model and the moderator of her own show.

Mike

Arent these the people that got married every year??

shermine nero

such a whore,one man cant satisfy these bitches

poobiej

So if she does end up in a relationship with her body gaurd will all of you still say that he is wrong and that the divorce was his fault, women say they want a good man but when a guy settles down and stops his wild ways the stray for a so called bad boy.

anitaakensolor

My boyfriend and I were in love for 3 and half years and we lived together almost 2 and half year. He used to care me more than his own life. He used to love me and take care of me like a baby. Then suddenly he started to act wired since january and broke up with me in two week back saying he has a new girl friend. But again he started to come back to me 6 days but But finally on the 7 day I figured out he was sleeping with that girl and me at the same time. That girl is known as a very bad girl and my boy friend knows that but still he is with her. That's little unusual for him. It almost feels like someone did something to him. Then I met prophetharry@ymail.com on internet and I told him everything. First he asked me for my boyfriend photograph then he advised me some remedies and with in 4 days my boyfriend come back to me and first time he said sorry to me. I am very happy now
anita