Kelly Rutherford

My Ex Is EXPLOITING

Our Kids

9/4/2012 11:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0904_kelly_rutherford_02Kelly Rutherford's ex-husband set up a photo op at a French airport on Sunday where the actress arrived to visit her children ... violating a court order in the process -- or so Kelly is telling friends.

One of Kelly's close friends -- who recently spoke to the actress in France -- tells TMZ, the "Gossip Girl" star was shocked when she saw photos of her arrival at the airport in Nice this weekend surfacing on the Internet, and believes her ex is to blame for leaking her location.

The friend says Kelly believes ... if her ex Daniel Giersch really did set up the shot -- it would be a violation of a court order against exposing the couple's kids to the media.

In the photos, Kelly looks happy -- hugging her kids while they wave a sign reading "Welcome Super Mama" -- but now, she's super pissed.

As you know, Kelly and her ex are embroiled in a bitter custody war. A judge recently named Giersch the "residential parent," meaning the kids have to live in France because he's banished from the U.S.  Kelly still lives in the States, and has to fly to France to see her kids for her half of the custody share.

Kelly plans to fight the ruling. Reps for both Kelly and Giersch had no comment.

cdwight101

How can she be shocked to see the photos come out when she's looking directly at the camera? Obviously she knew they were being taken and didn't do anything to stop it.

kakes

Ha! She doesn't like too upset 2 see the paps. So she set this up so she cld blame her ex. This woman is despicable & a disgrace.

Raine

She claims he called the cameras..I've seen 3 different angles of shots and each time him and the kids are paying attention to each other while Kelly is staring into the camera in each shot.. from 3 different angles1!

JaundicedEye

Women, this is what happens when you want children at all costs and you pick the first guy who BS's you. Is it really worth it?

LK

U NEVER KNOW WHO CALLED THE PHOTHOGS SHE CLD OF DONE IT 2 MAKE IT LOOK LIKE HE DID IT SO SHE CAN USE THIS 2 HER ADVANTAGE JUST LIKE I ALWAYS SUSPECTED HALLE DOING THAT DAY WHEN SHE FREAKED OUT @ HER DAUGHTERS SCH & NOW HALLE IS EVEN USING THAT GUY AS A WITNESS 4 HER SIDE CRAZIER STUFF HAS BEEN DONE B4

lisa2

Sorry Its Kelly's fault, should have let the father have 50/50 custody in the first place, not bad mouthed him or caused his visa to be revoked with her wild claims.

Sad for the kids but I don't think she deserves better. She can afford it, move to France for now.

jwoolman

And exactly what does he have to gain by photos showing "supermom" signs?!? And I suppose it's so impossible for paps to notice she got on a plane in the US and check arrival times in France...

Djv

How is its fair to have AMERICAN CITIZENS be deported to another country? Regardless whether she is an actress or not, she is still a mother who aches for her children. Just the thought of traveling so far away to see your own children is so heartbreaking..I will never take for granted seeing my kids everyday. I can't imagine the stress she has to go through...people are so quick to judge on what is on the surface and don't realize the pain they have to go through...especially the children.

It's just cruel to pass judgement..and for the haters I'm sure you have no demerits

Djv

Djv

HelloDerps

Yeah she's staring in the direction of the cameras. I'm sure she was shocked to see pics online....

Ginger

I'd have to move to France. No way I would be in a different country than my small children. No doubt she loves them and they obviously are thrilled to see her but there has to be a reason she lost primary custody - judges don't do this lightly.

GoodOnPaper

there are zero guarantees in relationships - don't have kids.

Jo

I really don't get all the hate for this girl here... we have no idea what this guy is about and what possible nefarious activities he may or maynot be involved in.. if his visa was revoked she may have notified whomever but obviously there was some problem there! Perhaps they are both at fault in not being the best person or parent they should or could be.. but really... kids given to a french citizen? What the hell is that about? She grew up next door to me on Balboa Island.. I am 15 years older than she.. we are not friends.. but I knew her family and they are nice people.. go ahead and bash me she doesn't even remember me. So not fair .. there is something hinky about this guy .. I just know it.. how bout someone out there doing some digging....

Janis

Her face is so botoxed she can't smile!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments