Jessica Simpson

My Boobs Are TOO BIG to Go Running

9/5/2012 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0905-jessica-simpson-pcn
Jessica Simpson has two huge obstacles to overcome on her quest for her old bod ... her giant boobs ... 'cause Jessica says they've gotten so big, she can't go running.

Simpson is finally discussing her tremendous weight gain to People.com, claiming she packed on the pounds during her pregnancy because "It was the first time I was ever pregnant, and I wanted to enjoy it."

Jess says she loaded up on mac and cheese and other crap that's delicious but terrible for you ... because "I didn't realize [the weight] didn't all come off with the baby."

Of course she didn't.

Now, Simpson is working out with a fancy Hollywood trainer ... but refuses to go running because she doesn't want to end up with two self-induced black eyes ...saying, "My boobs are way too big to run at this point."

Despite all the fatness, Simpson is committed to revealing her new, skinnier, Weight-Watchers assisted body on September 10 ... on Katie Couric's new show. Can't wait.

0905_baby_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

She's baaaack

Ummm TMZ? Those pictures are at least three months old. I'm going to love it if she shows up looking pretty good on Couric's show just because it will show your ass up.

Just Karen

She didn't realize the weight didn't all come off with the baby? Geez, where has this girl been all her life?? They always say you can't eat for two when you're pregnant. What was she thinking??? Oh well, I wish her the best!

Lynn317

Uhhh ...
That is the lamest excuse ever - saying she didn't know that all that weight wouldn't just disappear after the baby arrived. There is tons of information out there on how much weight is "healthy" to gain in a pregnancy ... and her obstetrician probably warned her every month to watch her excessive weight gain.
I don't think there is a single recommendation saying that it is okay to gain 250 lbs and it will all disappear once she gives birth to a 7 lb baby. She must not be very good at math.

Joe

where do I sign up to be a moocher and get shacked up with a woman who's boobs get that big?

Rhubino

So no one - no friends, no doctors - told her that eating like a pig while pregnant would vastly increase the odds of her having a child prone to obesity?

Jack

She's got $4 million motivations to lose the weight and a personal trainer and probably a nanny and a personal chef, etc. It's a joke.

karenjj

Umm... September 10th? 2013?

Aladria

She has got to be one of the dullest bulbs in Hollywood. I mean seriously, she really thought the "weight would just fall right off y'all!" -- just dumb as a box of rocks.

karenjj

People, people. Keep in mind she is working with the same brain that thought Chicken of the Sea was chicken!

Jody

Why is Beyonce one of the pics of after pregnancy bodies? She was never pregnant.

jdritsch

lol, I thought she was endorsed by weight watchers. I bet they are regretting signing her. Plus, her excuses are horrible…I love fat people excuses for not exercising…maybe she should start walking first and then start jogging like any typical out of shape person.

Delaware D

That Nick guy REALLY dodged a bullet! HA!

Anonymous

Nick Lachey was just quoted as saying, "Whew, I really dodged a bullet...Off to bang Vanessa."

hi

She was overweight before she got pregnant,she lies

happypat35

If you look closely, she is making some headway....If Kirstie Allie can lose it fast at her age, Jessica should be able to as well.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments