Paul Nassif

Claims Adrienne Maloof

Physically Violent

9/7/2012 11:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0906-adrienne-maloof-paul-nassif-tmz-article-4-aThe divorce between Paul Nassif and Adrienne Maloof has turned into open warfare ... Paul's lawyer just claimed in court Adrienne physically attacked Paul and even got weird with a gun ... TMZ has learned.

Paul and Adrienne are both in court ... fighting over custody of their 3 sons.  During the hearing, Paul's lawyer claimed Adrienne has pushed Paul and was also verbally abusive in front of their kids, calling him "stupid, dumb and an idiot."

According to a declaration filed today, the couple's head of security witnessed Adrienne hit and scratch Paul in the back of their car last summer ... before Paul called her a "bitch."

Later in court, Paul's lawyer also said ... while Paul was asleep one day, she went into his briefcase and removed a gun and then took a picture of it.  He never explained why she did it but made it clear .. it was not kosher.

0907_paul_nassif_sub__asset
Paul's lawyer also says Adrienne is using her rep to leak private info about Paul and their kids to the media.

A source close to Adrienne tells TMZ ... "All Adrienne has ever done is protect herself and Paul has been aggressive and violent numerous times.  He is 7 inches taller and weighs 100 pounds more."

Paul dragged Adrienne to court to ask for more time with the kids, but the judge denied his request ... for now. The judge will hold a full hearing on the issue at a later date.

0907_adrienne_paul_split_footer

Joao

Rich folks custody battles is never about the child, it's about who gets or pays out the "child support"

Regina

I don't know these people, but I am going to way in on the abuse allegations anyway.
It IS possible for a woman to be the abuser, it doesn't matter how much the other one weighs or how tall he is. I think it might have been mutual combat or he was defending himself and got carried away.
Any way you slice it, it is not okay for the kids to see abuse of ANY kind between the parents. I don't know who exactly to believe in this case but it doesn't really matter. The kids should not be exposed to the media like this or exposed to all the nasty divorce details and allegations of abuse. I think everybody involved needs some therapy.

~♥~

I don't think I ever saw this woman treated this man with love or gave hIm love. It seems that she made it her goal to belittle him and treat him like crap in front of the camers. I can only imagine how she treated time when the camers weren't rolling.

Lmao

I'm glad she got her plastic surgery fixed cuz back in the day she used to show up to Kings games looking TURFED. I was so surprised to see how different she looked when my mom was watching her housewife show, lol. She looks a lot better, even though her face kinda looks like it was sculpted from clay, but then again, every woman in Hollywood who packs on hella makeup looks like clay, haha.

Lulubelle

On the first episode of RHOBH it showed her tossing a man over her shoulders! She's a kick boxer and she's been taught self defense...

PokerStar

You know he looks forward to going to work every day, just so he can have some peace and quiet away from her. No amount of money is worth your sanity.
Money can pay the bills, but it does not buy love or happiness. Did this divorce surprise anyone? Exactly . . .

TrueThat

Sandra

Who are these fugly people?

Trooper Tom

Two more no bodies getting 15 minutes of fame for no reason

mark

way too much facial surgery. she looks monstrous and deformed...and frightening. maybe she scared her husband and he pushed her away in fear that a carnival freak was attacking him

Morticia Cowghoul

Are these people famous? Who are they? Never heard of them and I watch a lot of crap on tv?

Jillian

Who in the hell are these people?? Both of them are butt ugly.

Joybubble55

I believe she is violent ...

ChakaCohen

Paul Nassif is 7 inches taller and 100 pounds heavier?! Is Adrienne a midget? I mean, that alone is a ridiculous exaggeration. I'm already not believing all this nonsense, but come on, Adrienne. Have you been taking notes from Taylor? Thing is, Dr. Paul has something to live for, unlike poor Russell.

geincolo

Can you believe that skin, blood and oxygen have been wasted on these morons?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments