Dina Lohan

I Was NOT Drunk

During 'Dr. Phil' Interview

9/14/2012 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

091312_lohan_dr_phil_launch
Dina Lohan tells TMZ ... she had NOT BEEN DRINKING before her interview with Dr. Phil ... and blames the editing for making her appear intoxicated.

The interview -- set to air on Monday -- was taped several months ago ... and a new promo for the episode features a seemingly confused Dina acting bizarre .. and many people suspect she was blitzed.

In fact, the promo features a clip in which Dina's ex-hubby Michael Lohan asks Phil if Dina had been drinking before the interview.

But Dina is adamant she was sober ... telling TMZ, "I don’t care what it looks like. I’m fine and I don’t care what anyone says."

She continues, "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That’s their job . I don’t blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I’m fine. I’m fine.”

Dina tells us the public shouldn't judge her until they see the full interview -- insisting she's a "good mom" who's always been there for her 4 kids, including her oldest daughter Lindsay Lohan.

"I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”

Andyconda

they need to make a prison colony for stupid people and call it yourasstic park..put dina and the rest of the
DERELICT Fcks there..put pootie terry..all the way up to Viki..
these are some sick ass people..let them steal and rape nicole and jill666

Michael

She very well may have been telling the truth and wasn't drunk.

There's all sorts of drugs she may've been on.

Or she's nuts.

Or both.

But if DiLo say she wasn't drunk you can take that to the freakin' bank!

Because she's a font of truth!

hugh

It must be said yet again...When a Lohan denies, it must be a lie....

Joybubble55

Looserrrrrrrrrrrrr

walter

She was on blow

Andyconda

is there one Trade or skill behind these POS..
I have built bridges and layed Pipe all through south florida..worked on power plants..
these idiots have made more money then me and have not kept a dime..
Fck yea they are all on drugs..between all of them they have spent 40 to 50 million dollars and have nothing to show for it..'
NO doubt in my mind that Kate majors embryo is smoking crack as I type

Steph

Oh wonderful.. and the advertisement at the beginning was for Jim Beam "Red Stag"... she was def blitzed.

J.E.B.

What was she on? She was definitely high or intoxicated on "something"!

J.E.B.

Dina Lohan is one sandwich SHORT of a picnic!

janet

Dina no way you can justify this. Don't even try. Just like lindsey tripping over your own lies.

Chuck D of Valpo

Lohan Inc. has found out that it is a "dog eat dog world" and they are wearing milk bone underwear.
The family is now in a crap-shoot and they are rolling snake eyes.

LillySawko

Ugh. Hot. F*cking. Mess.

Andyconda

next interview Honig will do..he just has to clean his act up and be a real PR person

Andyconda

its not really a lie if you cant tell what the hell the person is talking about

DucNut

So now the new thing is to blame it on editing?

I guess the seizure excuse is so 5 minutes ago....